Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, March 29, 2008
craved for....
4:43 PM
SUBWAY DOUBLE CHOC COOKIES!
280308
I was craving for Subway's cookies at 3 in d morning. I IM-ed Irahbaby, asking her for d day's plans. And i googled Subway Sg to find d nearest Subway store near me. Apparently, d nearest Subway store is at Singapore American School and that's pretty convenient to my place. Unfortunately, that outlet is not open to public. Damn. -.- So d next nearest one is at AMK Hub followed by Bishan.
And it took us a longgggg time to decide if we wanted to go to d one at AMK or Bishan. HAHAHAHAAHHA.

I tried to sleep at 5 in d morning, but all i could think of was....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leciram/118301453/
(choc chip, double choc, m&ms in cookie)
OF COURSE I WAS CRAVING FOR D ONE IN D MIDDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. OOOOOHHH YUMMY!

Oh i came across this at google, together with d link above.
I think it's so funny how one can come up with a poem like this! HAHAHAHA.

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
Oh Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C

A round cookie with one bite out of it looks like a C
A round doughnut with one bite out if it also looks like a C
But it is not as good as a cookie
Oh, and the moon sometimes looks like a C,
But you can't eat that!

So, C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
Oh, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C

OHHHHHH,bet you didnt know that there are all together 29042 Subway restaurants in 86countries!
:D

At 1030am i woke up. So early, how weird.
The first thing that i thought of was.......
YES, Subway's Double Choc cookies oh yummyyyyyyy!

Too early to go Bishan, i thought. So i went back to sleep and woke up at 2.30pm. And that's when i quickly shower, changed and offfffffffffffffff i went! To Bishan to get them cookies. I went alone cause Irahbaby was too slow for me. Hahaha. Wahhh in d train on d way to Bishan, guess what was on my mind?

Cookies.Subway.Double Choc.SO yummy.Soft and chewy.PRONTO!


I had trouble looking for Subway at Bishan but as soon as i saw Subway, i was like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. And i bought 12pieces of that mouth-watering cookies; 10 in double choc 2 in peanut butter. The peanut butter one is surprisingly yummy you know! ^.^
Then i went back to Wdlands to hv lunch at Banquet with Irahbaby,Zul,Baby. I was hungry man. I didnt have any food or whatsoever when i left home and it was already 5pm. Wohooooo, power or whattt my tummy.! Zul's lil sister, Baby was there too and she is sooooooo CUTE! I was laughing and eating and talking. I gave 3 of my precious double choc cookies to Irahbaby. Then when i went back with Izzababy i gave her 2 of them cookies.

SO,
12-3-2=7cookies. (5double choc, 2 peanut butter)

Now, at 1.32am,
I'm left with only 2double choc cookies and im saving em for later.
But im really tempted to eat em now. :(


SO on a Friday night, i was at home, watching movies from donkey's PSP at d comfort of my very own bed man. I watched Cloverfield, The Game Plan and The Eye. Shiokkkkkkkkk.

And ive been shopping online like there's no tomorrow man. I checked my account balance today and WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA!
WAHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:O

I want $$$ to grow from trees please.

Something interesting i got frm Adam's LJ:
'..I'm referring to 2 groups of people and if i were to put you people between true and good, i'll say special.'
YAY, special! ;)


:)
That's all.