|
Friday, February 29, 2008
today will be better than yesterday.
7:05 PM
I hope today, 290208 will be better than yesterday. Yesterday wasn't a good day for me, i kept asking God why this and why that. I kept asking myself this and that and tried looking for reasons and answers. Goddddddd, so very depressing! -.-
And thanks to friends for cheering me up and giving me all ur opinions and support! I'm so thankful. <3 Instead of crying in my room alone, getting all depressed, i went out with my friends. My favourite boy who was oh-so-very-supportive, Babybabat who was oh-so-cheerful, Jannah&Hafiz who were oh-just-so-funny, Irah&ZulBaby who were simply very nice. ^.^ We went to town, i had to look for a gift for my workmate, Hafeeeee since it's his last day today. I even did some shopping. But ughhhhhhhhhh thoughts kept running thru my mind. Couldnt stop em. -.-

Thanks to all those who have been there alright? Much appreciated! :)
I cant wait for work later! And an early lunch with Syu&Fathin! And today is 29 Feb, meaning a leap day! Ohhhh how interesting! And Hafeeee's last day is on a leap year. I just realised. -.-
:) That's all.
|