Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, February 25, 2008
stop and stare.
3:51 PM
Firstly, i miss my babygirl Izza a whole lot. And when she was online just now, she asked me to watch this video, freaking sweet.
'overwhelming, undying, overpowering, unconditional, overcomposing, mindexpanding, ongoing never ending love that i have for you through out all the years since you've been my bestfriend.'
<3

I'll start with my Sunday, 240208!
Woke up at 2pm. Showered and got ready for lunch and shopping at Vivo with my parents and Ayus. We had lunch at Banquet. Then started our shoppingggggggggg! I bought a long black knitted cardigan from F21 and a pair of black skinnies from Zara's TRF. Loveeeeeee d 2 side-buttons on d front of d cardigan, looks a little like a pea coat! ^.^ And im glad that d black skinnies r pretty long cause it's hard to find em jeans that r right for me. Most of em r too short. :( So yessssss, i'm a happy girl after getting those two items! But i was pretty darn jealous cause my brother, Ayus bought a duffel coat which cost more than my two items, added together! Wahhhhhhlaooooooooooooooooooo, so unfair! -.-
Then we went for grocery shopping where we bought lots of snacks and 2 tubs of Ben&Jerry's. Thankkksssssss ah, im gonna be so fat lah. -.-
I had a great time, nothing beats d satisfaction you get after shopping! :D
Even when i accidentally reset my MP3 and all my songs are gone, F. Creative Zen, you suck.

Saturday230208.

I had to work at 4, but arrived only at 5. And when i arrived, Mandeeee looked so sad. :( Then she came up to me and said,'You leaving soon. Then Hafeee also leave. i so sad sia.' Wahhhhlaooooo, i almost cried la! I just went, uhhhhhummmmmm. Andeee is back frm his 2weeks trip to M'sia. So it was back to his lame jokes and guys&girls bitching with him! He has this habit to scrutinize guys and girls, especially d good-looking ones. And he will start commenting bout em and will ask me,'Za, you think that girl hot anot?' HAHAHAHAH. He has a gf anyway. -.- Then there was ahbeee and Ireneeee who saw me and said, 'Wahhhh Azza, long time never see you.' I had 3days off and when i came back, they all miss me. Then if i quit already, how?! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
So work was good, as always.

Friday220208.

Woke up at 9.30am for Singapore Airshow 2008! Met up with Cokes at Tampines Mall's Macs. We had to take a shuttle bus from Expo where we had to pay 5bux. Ohhhh Cokes got d tix from his uncle and it was a trade day, meaning only those with d special invitations could view d airshow and it's not open to public. So we felt extra special and quite inferior standing among d men in business suits and rich tai-tais. The weather was great, very hotttttttts and sunny! And i was awed and amazed by d acrobatic display! And we managed to look at d airplanes and F16s upclose! And i told Cokes umpteen times,'Oh my god, I feel like I'm in Pearl Harbour!'Yessss, just like Pearl Harbour, you know!
We even saw d Airbus A380! Freaking massive!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Seeeeeeeeee! Very Pearl Harbour right!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I took this shot, an Indon airforce men. :)

Apache.

F16 oi!

Photobucket
Photobucket
"Azza, you must put this picture as 'Badron's future jet plane'"-Cokes.
Photobucket

When i was in private jet plane, i felt like one of d girls from Bergdorf Blondes. And how i wish life's like that! HAH! Wait nong nong nong nong ahhhhhh.
We headed to town after d Airshow cause i was craving for Subway's Double Choc cookies and he wanted to look for a sweater. I finally got my turquoise-coloured nail polish. ^.^

We kept on singing STOP AND STARE. Sooooooo funny! I had fun with my favourite boy! <3



Tomorrow, monday i off! I miss my babygirls and darlings a whole lot!
:(



Oooohhhh i cant stop staring at my hp screen because d wallpaper is now Adam Brody, omgggggggggggggg.



:)
That's all.