Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, February 22, 2008
ps i love you not.
5:29 PM
I watched PS I love you on DVD and i have to say that d movie sucks. I have no idea how you girls can actually cry watching that movie. Maybe because i didnt watch it in a cinema. Or maybe because i dont like d lead actress, Hilary Swank. Omg, d lead actor is not even cute to begin with. -.- And d movie obviously didnt do justice to d novel. Sucks suck sucks.

Okay, that's just my opinion alright?

I think Ah Long Pte Ltd is wayyyyyyyy better. It's funny shit, i swear!
:D


I have gotten my posting of school, but i appealed to another. And i have no idea why, I am just so disappointed. Disappointed for a whole lotta reasons. Instead of being really sad, confuse and kianchong, im feeling pretty blank right now. Yes, BLANK! -.-
That's why in myspace, d emoticon that i used for 'i am feeling' is BLANK. -.- Hhoohohohohoh.

So on d day of d results of d posting, i woke up at 6.30am thanks to Irahbaby. D first thing i asked her was,'Are you okay?' Cause who d hell will call someone that early?! Then i read d text that i received from MOE and i felt ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh all d way. Didnt sleep even after talking to my darlings. And i had work at 2pm, so i piled on my make-up for work. And when Mandeeee my supervisor saw me, she asked, 'Wahhh! Today you put on make-up uh?' Yesss, i did. Cause i didnt want to look like a ghost.
But when Zoh,Fo and my Babybabat came during my break time, they could see me under d make-up. They were worried and asked,'Are you okay? You look pale. Dont be sad ah.' See, these girls do know me well. :D And when they were there, i felt like crying in their arms.
F.
I texted a couple of my seniors asking about opinions and all and thanks a whole lot for d help! :)

And thanks to work, i got to rest my mind and stop thinking too much. And thanks to workmates who made me laugh like a crazy girl. They are all funny ppl. We did magic tricks, gossiped bout superstars, went gaga over Jessica Alba and laughed over so many little things! They made my day. <3

My eldest brother and parents are even giving me d option of doing a private diploma followed by a degree overseas. Seeeeee im so confused. I am willing to study in whichever course im admitted too, you know.
I dont know. -.-
Ughhh i just dont know.

Give me more options, and i'll be more confused!



Today i had cheap fun! Since d 2other babies already start school, Irah came over to my place at 5pm and we watched tv, lie on my bed and sang to d songs playing on Perfect10, Irah even fell asleep on my comfy bed. Then at 8pm, we went to banquet and had our dinner. Then her dad drove us back. And my dad keeps calling Haszirah, Haziqah. HAHAHAHA.
Great laughters, great songs we sang, simply great!Love you!:D





I'm going to watch Love Actually online now. Then i'm going to sleep cause it's already 1am and i have to wake up at 9am cause i'll be going to d Airshow with my favourite boy! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
:)





:)
That's all.