Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, January 24, 2008
today is d day.
8:10 PM
chey chey chey!
Please ah you all, dont be so confident that i can make it, can? I myself very scared and very unsure lah.

Because honestly, only i know d number of points i wish to get to be satisfied with my results. So just pray hard for me alright?
:D
I'm receiving mixed expectations from my family; Ma thinks that i've always been d smart ass among her three kids and i'll surely do well(confident gila babi one), bigtimedonkey(eldest bro) says that he'll send me to masak-masak(cooking) classes if i dont do well, Ayus thinks that i'll surely fail one of my subjects(thanks eh) and lastly, my father, d nicest of all, he said that what matters most is that I've done my very best.
I was watching TV when my dad came into d room and asked,
"Ehh why muka pucat?"
me: ahhh where got?
dad: dont be scared lah. im confident you'll make it okay.

And fyi, i wasnt even feeling anything at tht point of time!
:)


So ive promised Jannah that if we do well for Os we'll go to Switchfoot concert. Die-die sure sure will one! But if nottttttttttt, then bye bye Switchfoot.
:(


Wah wah wah, suddenly so many of my friends have become experts in love matters already. Weird, very very weird. Hours before Os results and you all can talk talk aboout love ey! HAHAHHAHAHA.

I spent my afternoon with my Babybabat, Hairi and Shafiqah. we had lunch together just now and had a good chat. I miss my Cokessssss! :D

Anyway, i wanna go to a Poly and not JC ah. Let me list down d few courses that i'm pretty much interested in.
In no particular order!
*Law and Management
I've always been interested in law and all.
*Mass Communications/Media Studies etc.
*Applied Drama & Psychology
*Early Childhood Education
*Nursing
I know, very shocking ey. But i think it's not that bad you know.

I'm not thinking straight now. Gagaaggagaga.

It's 3.45am oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.


And Adam Kosnan is still up. Hahahah.
Talking at MSN. And when there's nothing to talk about he'll go like this,'ish tak tau apa nak cakap kannn'.
Or when there's a very long pause in our conversation he'll go,
'azza jangan diammmm aku boring hahahaha.'



Good luck to you all!

:)
That's all.