|
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
that and this.
5:09 PM
-001.jpg) You know how a girl will act infront of a boy that she fancies; going all shy and trying to pretend all sweet and nice and what nots. I was like that when i really like that boy. I was being myself, but not d usual self. And how you will notice every single, littlest thing of that particular guy and all. And how your days are filled with joy and thoughts of him! HAHAAHA.
Then you snap back into reality and realise that you no longer like that boy, that it's just an infatuation. And you wanted more than just being able to have little chats with him because you want to be your usual self. Very hyped up and crazy and all. And then you notice that when you are more of your usual self, things are wayyyy better! You can talk to that boy much more easily and you wont be afraid to look silly or stupid infont of him. And how you can talk about everything under the sun! And how you treat him like your other boy-friends! And how you can just smack, kick, punch him because you know you are treating him like any other boy-friends of yours. And there's no more awkwardness between d both of you. I just love d fact that we can laugh ourselves silly without having to worry looking silly. :D
I'm glad that that boy is now this boy.
:) That's all.
|