|
Friday, January 18, 2008
shifts.
6:07 PM
First time morning shift just now. I was late lah. I bloody hate morning shift. Cause must wake up early one. Then when work ends at 6pm, there'll be so manyyyyyy ppl in d train and i cant find a seat for myself. -.- I love my afternoon shifts best, 2 to 10pm. Can have supper after work and will surely get a seat in d train. It's a blooody 45 mins train ride, mind you! :P Ahhhhh that's my only complain about work. Oh one more thing. F lahhhhhhhhhhh, now us O-level-waiting for results students must pay adult fare. KIMEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. -.-
Other than that, im brilliantly satisfied. The fact that i get to got to work with either my babygirl or Irah is awesome! We will laugh our hearts out over d slightest, silliest thing. And we really dont feel embarrassed laughing out loudly in d train. Cause we r very happy people, and that's goood. With Haszirah, it's laughter all around, non-stop action. Especially d train ride home after work when we are both very tired. We'll talk bloody nonsense. And will say our favourite tagline, 'Cut it! Cut it!'. With our hand actions of course! I think more of her colleagues at Topshop know me already, and they are all very nice. HAHAHAAHHA. Yesterday, thanks to Adam Kosnan, Jannah&Hafiz for dropping by! :D Lovesssss!
o LEVEL RESULTS NEXT WEEK. gaaaaaaaaaaah, i dunnow what and how to feel. -.-
I bloody love Gossip Girl. Episode 13 was awesome! And i'm starting to love Blair even more now. A nd her cute clothes! Super nice!
Clothessss, gahhhh. I feel bloody ugly at work, having to wear jeans(i hate wearing em jeans) and either a black or white top. I'm so sick of wearing that lah. But im too lazy to change because i think it's very troublesome to bring an extra set of clothes. LAZYYYYY. -.-
Tomorrow Friday i offfff. Good life ah, Andy sarcastically told me at work. Yaaaaaaaa very good. :D
And this post is so shitty. With grammar mistakes and subject-verb agreements mistakes all over. Ms Hesley will be so disappointed, HAHAHA. I feel so stupid, now that i'm not schooling. I miss school. Badly. :(
Another hint perhaps? :) Cause i was so stupid to ignore it d first time.
:) That's all.
|