Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, December 23, 2007
K.
6:51 PM
Firstly, KIMEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ah.
HAHAHAH. That's my current favourite vulgar word. I can just go around and say KIMEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ah even when there's not a need to do so. And my yo babygirl! likes to hear me say KIMEKKKKKKKKKKKKK ah, so, that gives another reason for d constant KIMEKKKKKKKKKKK ah.

Secondly, prior to this post, it's all a mistake. Everything.
A moment of stupidity ey.
Thanks. :)

On a brighter brighter lighter lighter note!, I've been employed! I work at a place that pays a pathetic $3.50per hour. Omggggggggggg! I cant even afford a LJS meal. But im quite excited cause i'm getting bored doing d same things i do at home everyday. -.- And i was soooo not keen on this job and even told my friends how pathetic this company is. Underpaying its workers, sucks. But Cokes was d nice one who encouraged me to take on this job!

Me: Omgggggg! They pay only $3.50 per hr. Kimeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk ah.
Cokes: Wah so little!
Me: Abohhhhhhhhhhh! Dont want ah.
Cokes: Then you stay home, how much do you get an hour?
-.-

Thanks eh Cokes. :D

Saturday(today!).22Dec07.
It's d weekend before Christmas and i was so bloody bored at home. I suggested towning to Ma and she was up for it! Saw Marsh at Woodlands MRT station and i swear she look so much like my pri school friend, Enid. :) We alighted at Somerset and our first stop was Lime's Flea market at YP. Next was Poh Heng that was in between Heeren and Paragon. We spent one whole hour in there, very very boringggg. But my Ma was very excited to buy herself a bracelet. Next was Takashimaya where she bought A Guess bracelet watch that was on sale. And then we went to Cold Storage to say Hi to my dad who was working. And he gave me some $$$$$$$ to shop. Happpppyyyyyyyyy. :D My Ma and i then sat at d fountain area with food and Christmas paper bags filled with our shoppings. I had a cheese hotdog rolled in a prata while Ma had curry puffs. We then continued our shopping spree. We went to Wisma Atria where i bought a pair of white jeans and a few basics from Cotton On. I then spent $6.40 on a tall Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. Ooooooooh very yummy. :D
We then walked to Tangs where Ma shopped more. She bought a purse and bag for herself. Then we shop shop shop. Lahhhhh that's d whole idea of towning during Christmas period. The SALE going on and d pretty gift wrappers and nice paper bags are very tempting you know. Not to forget the Christmas songs that they play. I lovelovelove all of em. I even set my ringtone as Last Christmas from Wham to match this Christmas season. :) Oh! Not forgetting those performances outside every shopping centers! I think they're all great!
Jingle Bell rock! *sings*
Thank god that my Dad ended work at 10pm or else Ma would have continued shopping!
Ahhhh d ride back home felt really short cause my feet were still aching.
Imagine walking from 3pm till 10pm!
Ma even said, 'I hope i've lost weight from all that walking.'
-.-







Lastly, Hari Raya Haji. The usual boring affair. Went over to my Aunt's. Ate yummy yummy food. Had fun playing with my little cousins. :D



I miss my friends a whole lot. I cant believe I've not seen my Baybabat and yo! babygirl for one whole week!
But they have been there for me, no worries.
Loves! <3

I really am very excited to start work, you know! HAHAHAHA.



:)
That's all.