I woke up at 3 in d afternoon today. Thanks to d chilly weather. Showered and had lunch. Then watched TV. I watched this malay drama halfway thru d hour long episode and i was crying my eyes out. There was this one scene where a little girl had to leave her siblings. So so so touchingggggg. The drama is called Sayang Semuanya. How come i never watch before hah? -.- Ellen was on at 5.30pm on Chnl 5. Afnidah called me.
Fo: Watching Ellen eh? Me: Yeps! Fo: Did you watch d one at 9am? She interviewed Wentworth Miller. Me: Ah serious? Never mind lah, later i go see at YouTube. I cant possibly wake up at 9 just to watch him. :(
So, i went to youtube and found d video. But it's not d whole interview, how sad. :( Nevertheless, there were so many other videos linked to Wentworth Miller and i found out that he's in Mariah Carey's We Belong together video. Looking oh-so-hot and of course, oh-so-fine! hahhhhhahahah.
Verrrryyyyyy hot. Thanks eh youtube. :D
Bought my prom dress. Dont know how to feel. Nyehhhhh.