Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, November 24, 2007
PROM!
1:46 PM
Let's talk about Prom.
Shafiqah's dad sent us(jannah,shaf&me) there. We arrived late. At 6.55pm. Sat at Table no. 9 with Cokes, Ismail, Azri, SHarmila, Manaswini, Nandhini, Azim, Afnidah & Jannah. <3
We won one of the table games. I was sabo-ed by my table members to dance on stage. -.-
The food was damn good. My favourite was the chicken in cheese sauce. Damn delicious. We danced the night away. I wasnt literally dancing. Just swaying. :D

Overall, i thought that Prom night went great!
The girls were all pretty and the boys all look smart.
:D

Okay pictures! I've not been uploading lots of pics like i used to.
-.-

I had to freaking dance on stage. And so i did...............
THE ULTRAMAN DANCE! (apparently, no one knew what that was -.-)
Fuckity fuck, damn embarrassing u noe!




The very pretty Reginaaaaaaaa.

The very handsome Weifenggggggggz.

Ms Hesley&Ms Nora.

Nadziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Fofofofofooooooo.

Jannah aka neyneyyyyyyyyyyyy.


Table 9 boys, very funnnyyyy boys. :D

COkessssss.

GaryHusband, the person that i took d most number of pics with on that night.

Shafiqahhhhhh, very pretty!

Chuan chuan is damn cute ey.

Gary&Alfred.

Diann&Poixin.

Keransssssssssssssss.

Lexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Miraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Dance dance!





nyonya or what this jannah!

Syilaaaaa, i think she was d prettiest!

<3

Lololollllloooolllllllo. :D


I surprised myself by wearing pink. Never came across my mind that i would wear pink for prom, i swear. But i guess i wanted something bright and sequin-y and thus, my pink dress did me justice with d countless number of sequins! :D I didnt set up my hair like most of the girls since i already had my nonongnogng perm hair. So i just did my hair like i usually do. In fact, i was having a bad hair day. -.-

But i guess all that dont really matter when you have fun! :D

Okay more pics soon, i had a great time shopping with Nia yesterday.
Shopping? 0.o
Yesssssss, with my last few $$$$$$$. Going to go $$$-less soon. :(
But i couldnt help it, especially when Cotton On's selling their clothes real cheap!




:)
That's all.