Michelle branch - Everywhere
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
after O's, baby
6:06 PM
O's r finally OVER!

Yes, it ended with d toughest MCQ ppr i have ever attempted in my whole life, all 16 years of it. I basically 'anyhow, choose and pick' for most of my answers. But i could do d last few questions because they were from my favourite chapter, Inheritance. Think chromosomes, blood, variations etc.
I was grinning to myself after the ppr.

:D I love Biology.

After the ppr, Jannah went over to my place and i happily showed her my new bed spread from Aussino KIds. I love love love it! <3
It's super colourful and cute. We both lied on the bed and grinned to ourselves, trying to take all of it in. (That our O's are over)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I then accompanied Fo to d library to borrow some magazines.
I then had lunch with Nia.
Kway Teow cockles. <3


I've completed my to-do-list for after O's.
It includes reading 20novels/books by December07, watching Indon love movies, sleepover with Nia, dates and outings, watch a play/musical/gig &&&& so much MORE! But at d moment, on top of d list is...............
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PROM!
Happening next week, 19nov07. I still have yet to get a dress, shoes, thought about my make-up & hair! But i do have something in mind. In fact, i've got 3kinda dresses on my mind. My wild imagination! I just wish i can get one of those that i've thought of. Or else i'll be really sad.
:(
One of d dresses that's on my mind struck me when i woke up one morning. I just hope im not expecting too much ey.
-.-


ANYWAY.
I had an instant gratification when i was peeling off d papers with my Phy, Chem, Bio chapters on it, dumping my worksheets into d plastic bags, having a clean and messy-free table! Wheeeeeee.




Off to Prom dress shopping tomorrow!(today141107,wed)
:D



I'm just glad it's all over.
Let me enjoy now.
Bloody O's, bye bye.




:)
That's all.