Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, September 28, 2007
The Skinny.
1:46 PM
I honestly have no self-esteem issue whatsoever and when girls complain about their weight issues, i usually brush them off.(their issues that is!)

Well, i eat alotttttt. And i have been eating alotttt more than i usually do these few months. One day, prolly a month ago or so, i was too lazy to play PE and rested my lazy ass in d shade.
Badron and Hairi were there too. Settled myself on d floor and i was suddenly lookin at my legs.
Whoa!
Chunky, definitely not muscular!
Lots of fats i swear!

I was prolly staring at my legs and talking to myself for quite some time.
Then,

Hairi: Ehhhhh, your legs got fats! Oh my god! Azza! You're fat!
*nudges Badron
Hairi: Ehhhh! Tengok kaki dia! gemokkkkkkkkk!
Me: Where got!
Screams to Jannah, "Jannahhhh! I fat already eh?"
Jannah: Memang! Kau dah gemok! Tengok kaki kau!


And soooo, d gemok conversation went on and on and on......

I thought that they would forget about the 'fat issue' the next day.
But hell nooooooooooooo.
Every now and then, they will tease me, calling me 'gemok' and all. I totally feign ignorance because i know that im not fat.
Right?
-.-

Just last week, on the way to class, when Hairi and Faqih walked behind me, they made 'wobble-wobble' sound. And said that my fats wobbled when i walk. And went gemok, gemok, gemok!
I even warned him to stop or else i'll turn anorexic. He said Okay, but started d 'wobble-wobble' the next minute.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Even my Ma asked me to watch my diet the other night. A polite way to say that i'm fat.
"Aling, you better watch your diet. I see that you are gaining weight. And since you're tall, you will look like a giant if you're fat."
Double FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

I don't care. I'm eatin as much as i want.


Thursday, 27Sept.
Rainy day. Decided to skip school and slept in.
Woke up at 12. Had cereals.(heh!) Watched a dvd. Went to school at 3 for Focus Study.
AT 8, someone knocked at d door. It was d delivery man.
My online shopping items! Wheeeeee! Saw d white paper bag with 'JcPenny' printed on it. Grinned to myself! :D

A pair of Gladiator sandals! Finallllllllyyyyyy!


All paid by the eldest brother, the Donkey! :)



Breaking fast/dinner with Nia and Adam and Nazri tomorrow!
Excited!


Last day of school tomorrow!
Listening to Vitamin C's Graduation Song over and over again!
I'm gonna miss all of you loadssss.
<3

I'm gonna cry a whole lot tomorrow, that's for sure!


:)
That's all.