Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, September 10, 2007
Bolly&Macha.
2:57 PM
"If smokers are addicted to ciggerattes and drugs are what keeping drug addicts alive, I'll say that Azza Izana Noordin is my ciggerattes and drugs."
-From Nia's blog.
I'm so touched! Never before have i thought i meant so much to someone. I love her to bits and pieces. <3

Been spending my hols really well. Hanging out with Nur Izzati Ariffin(NIA) every single day without fail. And i love her more everyday! Ohh we also like Wan Ting,our new friend! Hahhahah. Macha&Bolly forever!

These pics were at taken at her place. Breakfast cum lunch = BRUNCH. On a Saturday noon, before i went for NJRC. We had curry chicken! I'm not a fan of curry, but chicken, yeahhhh! :D







Ohh, Riverside won d NJRC cheering thingy! Like every year! Hahahha.
AT NJRC. Don't know whose shades.

All sprayed-coloured hair!


Sept Hols!
Things that i did/saw/funny conversations=Random!:

1) Met up Nia everyday. HAve our lunch&dinner together. And sometimes with company; Wan Ting and -i hate green-.

2) Went for d NJRC practice at Republic Poly with Loly! I miss him manyamanymanay, but not anymore. Hahaha. He's still as irritating as ever. -.-
And at RP, d fire alarm went off.

Loly: Azza, you too hot ahh.
Me: Ahhhh?
Loly: You too hot till d fire alarm goes off.

3) I finally watched SECRET! Ohhhhhh myyyy god! I love that movie alottt. I love Jay Chou more. I love d song!(I can sing for you, eventho it's in Chinese!) I love d way Jay Chou plays the piano! I love love love Jay Chou! And most of all, I love d two ppl who watched Secret with me (like finally!); Loly And Fifi! <3
Loly was grimacing like shit when i punched his shoulder.

Self-timer.



4) I finally saw Linxin's elder brother. Wahhhhhhhh! Hot like shit, i swearrrrrr! But he walks like Linxin. Pffffffftt.

5) I went to Tanglin Mall's flea market with Nia&Ma. And bumped into Nafeesa! :)

6) I'm now addicted to d No.1 TV show in America, How I Met Your Mother.
Damn hilarious and i can't stop watching d series! Haaaaaave you met Ted?

7) On Sunday, i finally hit town! Yeahahahahah. ANd i bought a pair of flip-flops with ribbon from Projectshopbloodbrothers. I first went to d one at Taka, but size 7 was unavailable and that kind salesgirl actually called d store at Wisma to check for me and had it reserved. So, when i went to d store in Wisma, a salesguy approached me and asked, "Size 7? We got it ready for you." Whoaaaaaa!
Great service, projectshop! :D

8) Watched High School Musical 2 yesterday,
thanks to Nia's DVD. ZAC EFRON is hot or whattttttttt. I didnt really fancy him in d first HSM, but d second one made me go all gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. His moves are wayyyyyy sexayyy. His smile is beyond cute. Now, i sound like any other female preteens.

9) I went to a Malay wedding at Changi. Feeling-feeling Newport Beach because d wedding was at a bungalow with d sea as d view. Niccceeeee!
It's d sea!


10) In d train, there was this hot Chinese guy with really cool hair squatting beside me, playing with his PSP. Damnnnnnnn hot.


11)I finally went into my dad's office!




Schooling tomorrow, but i can't sleep. Cause the body is still in holiday mode.
-.-


Goodnight.


:)
That's all.