Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, August 20, 2007
Prelims Fever.
1:00 PM
Hello.
I had a good time with Nia+Marsh+Jannah+Fareiz. Had a study session at d library followed by dinner at Banquet where we ate Kway teow yang pedas nak mampos. The Kway teow left a burning sensation on our little tummies. Followed by a walk home with Nia and Fareiz. I love d walk back home with them, especially with Nia.

We know why. :)

I got SS ppr tomorrow.
My Higher Mly prelims yesterday, Saturday was damn bloody hard. I couldnt do d peribahasa section. But i saw my Wibs.Hotttsssss. ;)
My Eng O's on Friday was equally bad. I was d last candidate and that affected me a whole lot and i could sense that d examiners were rushing me too.
Bad bad. -.-
My Phy,Chem and Bio practicals were not that bad. I had fun doing all three. But damn, i should have burnt chemical Y longer so that i can c d test tube turning brown and get my result. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Come Mr Golden Sun! Shine some light pls.

Prelimsssssssss, d exams before d O's.
Scarrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy.

The talk that i had with Ma in d morning was good.
She gave me assurance.
:D



Eh eh! Donkey anyhow asked me to go JC just now. I think the National Day Rally Speech must have mentioned something about Malay Studies or whatever lah.

Donkey: You must go JC ah! Got minus 2points right?
Me: Yaaaa, i take higher malay, so minus 2pts lah. And my CCa i also get to minus two points.
Donkey: Ahhhh good! Dope shit! Go JC! The fastest route to university.


Easier said than done lah oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.


Will update after Prelims perhaps?


:)
That's all.