|
Saturday, August 11, 2007
national day.
3:16 AM
(Been tagged by Zafirah Rahman!) :P Each player of this game starts off with five things they like about their bodies. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own the five things they love about their bodies as well. Start every line with "I love...because...". I assure you, you might just surprise yourself by how difficult it is to come up with this list. Please state the rules of this game clearly. At the end you must choose as many people as you'd like to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
1. I love my eyelids because i have a double eyelid on my left eye and single eyelid on my right. (Cacat ehhhhhh!)
2. I love my legs because they are long. :)
3. I love my eyes because I can see with them. Nyaaaaaaaaahhh!
4. I love my nose because I can do turn it into a piggy nose! Haha.
5. I love my hair because my mum loves my tresses. :D
*****************************************************************
Pictures will be up soon. So many of em. -.-
National Day was spent with family. I watched d fireworks from d bridge in my family's car. We were damn lucky to have got into d heavy traffic that came to a halt right on spot, d bridge! Heh. Watched TROY at night and that was my third time watching. I can never get enough of Orlando Bloom. *melts* And that movie is damn good cause it made me tear like many-many times lah!
090807. One day after National Day. Study session at d library with Nia and Mizah. And last night, i felt like a total idiot when someone just hung up on me. And thanks to LOLY JianBang who was there when i needed someone d most. Somehow, he always text at d right time! :D
I guess everything's fine now.
We'll see how. Towning alone later before heading for tuition.
I need some time alone.
:) That's all.
|