Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Mary Shaw.
1:21 PM
On Friday i was so happy that i wore my Friday panties!

After i watched Dead Silence with Nia on Friday, i'm actually traumatised by d Mary Shaw poem. Anyway, d movie was pretty scary. Extra scary because i watched it with only Nia. And i have never watched a scary movie without a boy before. Needless to say, we need boys at times. :D
We were both screaming like nobody's business. And breaking out into guffaws. We then had Munchy Donuts. We talked about d future. My biggest fear is definitely d future because you never know what d future holds. And no one knows of d future. Like d Tsunami, it just hit all of us. :(
But one thing's for sure, Nia and i are gonna be BFF! <3
That sounds quite cheesy ehhhh!
Power POP!


I then went to d library to read up on Chemistry while she went for another movie with Zam. And in d library i saw Rai. She is damn cute lah! We even managed to take pics! Hahaha.


I then had dinner at Pizza Hut with Ma and eldest brother.
:)


And i had an early night cause i was really tired. Nights of intense studying and all.
At 1.15am, Loly text me.
"Babe..how your prelim coming along..?"
Obviously no reply cause i was sleeping like a log.
1.35am.
"Wahh..study so hard until your insomnia gone sey..hahaha"

I read both text messages at 11am and i grinned to myself. I miss him alotttttt. :( And i remember how we used to text each other in d wee hours since we both couldnt sleep early. I remember all those hilarious text messages and d outrageous things we said! :DDDD
And he have yet to watch Secret sooo, I'm going to watch with him next Friday! Like finally ehhhhhhhhh!



:)
That's all.