|
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Hello Sept Hols! :D
2:21 PM
Prelims are over! :) I am very very happy.
Today is Friday, the last day of Term 3. So, say Hello to Sept hols! :D Teachers' Day performance in sch was alright. My friends even sabo me to sing on stage lahhhhh. Like what d FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? I can't sing for nuts, i swear. I can't even sing to save my own life. I have no sense of rhythm. -.- And also, my dear Riversidians, do you know that our beloved principal, Mrs Sng disapproved my class' informal's photo?! Just because someone had his/her tie around his/her nose. What the FFFFFFF right! The whole class was screaming, shouting and whining. We are very unhappy okayyy! :(
Never mind all that. I had a splendid afternoon and evening! Last minute changes to plans cause Fifi couldnt make it, me and Loly decided to postpone Secret. I was so very disappointed okaaayyy. This is the third time i'm postponing to watch Secret! Maybe me and Jay Chou not fated lahhh eh! :(
Spent my time with d bestest Nia aka Barak aka C-A-C-A-T! Nia insisted on just Causeway Pt eventho i suggested town. We had lunch at Banquet. Followed by Frappe at McCafe. Then a movie, 1408. The movie, based on one of Stephen King's stories is not recommended by me. Nia and i went out of d cinema, acting all weirdly, just like d actor in d movie. By then, we were hungry again. So, we bought our usual sushi and Coke and had a night picnic outside Civic Centre. We were talking nonsense, cracking lame jokes and laughing at ourselves. Silly. Hilarious. Pathetic. We wanted company so, we started calling out ex-pri schoolmates; Nazri and Adam. HAHHAHA. One was emo-ing another was at home. -.- Funny shit.Nia and I were whining to them how dull our lives were and how lonely we are with no one to accompany us. It was all bull, of course. Cause we were damn happy! And then, angels came. They accompanied us both and we talk talk and laugh laugh and joke joke. Now, we have so many inside jokes that i can just laugh my ass off thinking bout em! :D And we were so engrossed in our conversations and jokes that we didnt even snap pics!
An afternoon+evening well spent! <3 It has been a nong nong time since i felt this kind of excitement!
I'm going to flea market with Nia and Ma tomorrow! Excited! :D
You know, my job is finally done! I had to glue stamps onto 165 envelopes and seal em all. Details with pics of this job soon!I had to work for the Donkey, my eldest bro in d comfort of my very own home. The pay is damn good. Heh.
:) That's all.
|