Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Babyyyy!
4:33 PM
It's Monday. Tuesday now. Time check: 1.08am.
I'm watching really funny videos, thanks to Zafirah Rahman, I laughed hysterically while watching em!

Nyaahhahahah.

My eldest cousin has given birth to a healthy baby girl, Marsya Putri Binte Rudy.
She's damn adorable!

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Troy.
I love d movie so much that i'm motivated to write something about d movie. Firstly, the movie's cast are all oh-so-good-looking. Eric Bana is charming. Brad Pitt is duhhhh handsome. Oralando Bloom ever so hot, he melts M&Ms. The female leads are damn gorgeous. They have long hair and pretty tresses. I
want my hair to be long like that, please. I promise i wont snip you off if you behave, Hair. :D

And i love all d gladiators that d men put on! I feel like chopping their feet off and steal those gladiators! I've wanted a pair since i was 12. :(
And d females wear pretty, flowy dresses! With nice accessories. Bring me back to that era and let me see d warriors. And experience royal treatment.
(In my own world already)
Brad Pitt says, "We must fight for Jenny Izana!"

Orlanda Bloom. Hot. :)

Prettayy.



This portion will bore you to tears if you are not interested in helicopters, planes and all that cool shit.
(I sure love em all!)

NDP PREVIEW.
(For Ayus who is in Africa now)
-.-

OH!
We parked d car at Funan the IT Mall which is at Marina Bay.
And we parked beside a Lamboghini! It's quite rare to see one in Singapore. I want one too.
-.-

So manyyyyyy ppl!

Whatever orange man. Very Un-Jenny!

Red Lions Parachute!


Marina WAVEEEEE!

Parade&Ceremony.


They didnt even smile. They wanted to shoot us, the audience.
:(

Chinook on water!
And there were navy divers who dived into the river!

Cobra helicopters.
These helicopters can turn 360degress! Cool shit!

Lightsssss!





Fireworks!
3pics enough ahh Ayus?! Lazy to put all ah.
-.-




Actually, there are more pics and i even recoreded the F16 planes.
I'll upload them when i have d time.
Or you can just see them all when you come home eh!Wait nong-nong! :P

Town last saturday was short and hot(literally)!
:)


Tuition later that day was funny shit, d usual.


Prelims Practicals this week.
Eng O's Oral this fri.


:)
That's all.