|
Friday, July 06, 2007
My6DaysOrdeal.
2:51 PM
The first week of school proved to be too much for me too handle. With Focus Study every single day, the hot&humid weather, the never-ending homework, the sleeping at 3am everyday, the no specific time for meals, the fastfastsfast pace and everything else.
Too much for me too handle.
Reason: I fell sick on that very Saturday, 30June2007. Let me take you through my 6days ordeal.
Saturday.300607 Went for tuition in the afternoon and i think the last food that i ate cause my body's temperature to increase like crazy. I ate a bar of Crunchie. Yes, that sinful,yummy chocolate bar. So, during tuition, i could already feel my body exuding heat. It was weird. My ears felt warm, every inch of my body felt warm. So, after tuition, Babybabat who was really nice walked me home! :D She even carried my bag for me. As soon as I arrived home, I collapsed. Just lay on my bed, motionless. NOT! Head was spinning. Body so warm. And i could feel the heat exuding from my body and i swear my body felt so hot that if you were to put a flask over me, it would start boiling. :) So, i had very little dinner and watched Harry Potter on TV. Popped in 2 tablets of Panadol and slept after Potter.
Sunday.010707. Woke up. Fever worsened. If it was hot the day before, on Sunday was 'scalding-ly HOT'. My splitting headache turned into a migraine, something that i often get every now and then. I lost my appetite and my tummy felt empty. I did eat my meals though, in very little amount. The whole day was spent sleeping and recuperating. Hoping that it would get better, it didnt! Do you know hoe frustrating it is to pop in soo many Paracetamol and sleeping like a pig for one whole day and wishing that you would get better but in reality, you are simply not getting any better! I almost gave up on the pills and i thought that I wouldn't need a visit to the doctor. Wrong.
Monday.020707. Well, obviously not better yet. My parents made me wake up early to visit the doctor. I insisted on visiting in d evening instead.A decision that i regretted because when i woke up, i was in so much pain and my parents were working. The eldest brother was sick too and he had a pain in the ass(HAHA!) so he was not of any help. -.- I started vomiting, i wish i could just stay in the toilet. Everything that went inside had to be forced out by the tummy into the toilet bowl. Even liquids. Therefore, i didnt consume that much water. And the worst part was when i tried swallowing two pills. It came straight out before leaving the bitter taste in my tongue! Yucks. And i finally made a trip to the doctor. And do you know what d doctor diagnosed(LOL!) me with gastric flu. And said that fever and headache were caused by the gastric flu.
Tuesday030707. One day MC. I had to eat these 2 pills before having my meals to prevent me from vomiting. Helped alot, but it left my tummy with a weird feeling. Like in a washing machine. A spinning one that is. I was weak. I tried to sit more than i sleep since i wanted my head to feel lighter than before. Sighs.
Wednesday.040707. I was determined to go to school on this day. Woke up as usual, at 7.20am. Head still heavy. And when i was in d toilet, i found out that i was having my period! And i nearly fainted because i was having giddy spells. That's when i almost fainted in d toilet. Cleaned myself up and lied down on my bed again. Ma told me not to go to school. And there, another day of me recuperating. Yet again.
Thursday050707. I finally get to go to school! Have never been so happy to go to school, u know! :DDDDDDDDDDDD School was all right. Started laughing right in the morning with Badron&Hairi's alme, silly, crazy antics. I can just laugh my ass off no matter how lame Haziqah thinks those two guys are. They have a weird sense of humour. And i like that! I was having headached the whole day though. Was walking around school, holding on to at least someone that i know for support. Went for my dental appt and ive gt pink braces at d moment. :)
I'm doing better now. I can finally sit upright and face this screen. I thank all of you who have been really nice to ask how i was doing and all. Thank you.
Friday tomorrow. Dinner with the peeps&Dr. Malikki Osman. As a form of thank you for volunteering blablabla.
Okay, i spent more than 1 hour updating.
:)
That's all.
|