Michelle branch - Everywhere
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
later.
2:07 PM
Today in school, we talked about Bedah, played monkey soccer while watching an on-going soccer match involving d lower sec, ate nasi ayam, had our yearly class photo taken, did a source-based class test, cried when Mr Cheong cut the cake and more!

NDP preview was a yawn.
Pictures soon. I'm uploading the pics just beacuse Ayus who is in i-dont-know which part of the world wants to see them.
:P


School's all well.
I'm good.
Mr Cheong left today, 310707. Class gave him a cake and card.
I'm gonna miss him, definitely.
But the new Chem teacher is quite alright. As a matter of fact Mdm Jo is damn good.
Maybe, it's a blessing in disguise.
:)


Goodbye, Mr Cheong. Thanks for not giving up on me. I will miss all your constant encouragement. And hopefully, you'll do what you have to do. You will be missed and forever remembered by me! :DDDDDDDDD

Let's blog bout yesterday, Monday.
Went for Higher Malay. Then after class, me and Kerans walked to Civic Center together, going to the library. THEN! On d way there, we saw a McCafe poster and we headed to d new McCafe instead of library and indulged ourselves in large double choc frappe. I was soooo very excited that there's finally a McCafe in Woodlands! Been waiting for a McCafe outlet here in d north and the nearest is Yishun. -.-
So, i called another huge fan of McCafe, Siti Afnidah! She was screaming like org gila. She was more excited than me.
Hahah.

Double choc frappe, baby. :)
Ohh, then we bumped into d hot Nafeesa, and i was still very excited that i eagerly told her about d newly opened McCafe. She then said that she knew about it already.
So, when exactly, did this McCafe opened?
Hahahah.
-.-
Had an early dinner with Ma at Banquet. And hey, i have tried the Munchy Donut at Cold Storage. Just like any other kiasu Singaporean, i actually queued half an hour for d donuts! We board the bus home.
AND! While waiting for the bus, i saw HanaBabe, her mother was such a babe! :D
I didnt see her actually. Then she called me.

Hana: Azzaaa, buy donut ehh!
Me: Hhahaha! Eh where you? *turns behind*

:DDDDD

Tomorrow marks the first day of a new month, August.
:)

Let me end this post with a picture i came across in Myspace. Such a pretty picture. A lovely couple. I think d guy is a Malaysian actor an d girl is an Indonesian singer.
Check ou d guy's name, super nice, Ashraf Sinclair.

And i think the girl's name is Bunga.Bunga is flower.
How nice!
<3



:0
That's all.