|
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Dim Sum Dollies.
2:59 PM
I had an awesome Friday. Mdm Ho released us 5minutes early and that made all of us so damn happy. It was Friday and we had no Focus study on that day, so, everyone rushed off. Many went to watch Harry Potter.
I hit town with Nia. We had our usual laughing fits. And our usual sarcasm. I bought Nadzi's bday pressie from Forever21. There were so many things on sale! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
At 6.30pm, i left town for City Hall. Met Afnidah there and we went to Esplanade. Dim Sum Dollies starts only at 8pm, but Ms H wanted us to be there by 7. -.-
Review on The Dim Sum Dollies: Greatttttttttttttttttt! Everyone should watch it! Hilarious! Politically-funny. The Dollies were superb, but i felt that Hossan Leong stole the show with his different impersonations. He had to cross-dress! And there was a live band which played the freaking good music. The band was damn cool. :)

Saturday. Tuition and Tanglin Mall's flea market! I shopped alotttttttttttt because today's flea market is definitely one of the best! There were so many great finds! Tunic tops, hot pants etc. My favourite has got to be the hot red hot pants from Zara which i bought for only 8bucks! :D Luckyyy or what eyyyyyyyyyy! Heh.
Sunday tomorrow. Gonna have a good time with my gfs!
Pics soon!
:) That's all.
|