Jannah, here's a video of ur Prince William shaking his sexayyy butt. HAHAA.
Everybody else, please watch this video if u wanna see Prince William shake his hot butt. :D I take Harry, you take William ehhhhh. :)
Firstly, im watching The Dim Sum Dollies History of Singapore tomorrow and i'm excited! The critics have been raving about the Dollies and i cant wait to judge them for myself. It'll be at the Esplanade Theatre and we paid $30 for the $60 tix cos my beloved school, Riverside Sec is paying for the other half. However, it's still pretty unfair cos the lower sec kids paid only 5bucks. Boo. :( Before that, i'm most prolly hitting town with Nia. Just for a little while. I miss you so babe. :)
Secondly, im so damn sick of my hair lah. I feel like cutting it, but i feel sad just having that thought. The long bangs are falling all over my face. Please behave or i'll snip you off, hair! Ehhh random. -.-
Thirdly, Nadzi's birthday is this Saturday, 14July. So, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NURULNADZIRAHSAPUAN! :DDDDDDD Finally sixteen or what seyyyy. Hoho.
Fourthly, 4years of friendship with the lovely ones coming soon! I love you all. <3
Ohhhhhhhhh, Drama's Farewell party last week was GREAT! Go to Mahdi's blog(my publicist-cis) for d pics. I was voted Drama Queeen and Jian Hui was the Drama King. I was laughing my ass off when i Ms Nora put the crown on for me. HAHAHAHA. Ohhhhh, the best word to describe this pic, BELO. HAHAHAHAH.
Next, im no longer a Student Councilor. Nooo, i wasnt kicked out or any of that sort. I've completed my service as a student councilor. We had Councilor investiture during Monday's assembly and it was quite sad to finally realize that you're no longer part of something. So, no longer in Drama Club nor a councilor. Main priority now is OOOOOOOO's! Scaryyyyyyyyy!
I miss so many poeple! Nia.Marsh.Zu.Arip.Irah&Riah.ZAF!!.Hana!. & manymanaymany!
:(
Ehhh! i want to watch Harry Potter soon lah! Cause i wanna see the bad guy, Darco Mafloy! Hot!
Okayyy enough. I'm just updating for d sake of updating. Hees.