Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Swing,swing u MOODS!
2:41 PM
Grrrrr, mood swings.
And my classmates suffered d most lah. Throwing tantrums.
My sincere apologies.
I was being a bitch.

Conversation with Guan Hui.
He was siting on my chair.
Me: Guan Hui, go away lah cann.
GH: Azza, why u soo moody one today? You sick ah? You look so pale. Like you got terminal disease. Cancer like that.
He stood up and offered me my chair back.
Me: Choyyy ah. *touches wood* Aiyah, dont know lah!

Sorry. -.-


Conversation with JunJie.

JunJie was siting infront of me. At Yong Ping's seat since Yong Ping was absent.
Me: Jun Jie, go away lahh. I purposely didnt seat there cos i don want anybody to block my view leh. *loud, irritated voice*
JunJie: I wont block you, dont worry.
Me: Just go away lah cann.
JunJie: okayy, sorry lah.

Sorry. -.-

Then came Bio practical. Khairani accidentally cut herself.
Khairani: It's starting to hurt.
Me: It's only a cut, khairani! *rolls eyes.

Sorry. -.-

And many other small incidents that must have irritated a couple of other classmates.
My sincere apologies okayy.
Didnt intend to hurt you ppl. Really.
I was just being a bitch.
Not on purpose, honest.

Nevertheless, Bio practical was fun and tough. We had to cut a carrot and an onion that made me tear. ;(
And i was multi-tasking! I was busy text-ing an online seller. *Online shopping=$12*
:O




Okayyyy, im looking forward to lots of things this week and next week.
Ocean's Thirteen.
Sleepover at NIA's.
Date with Zaf&Hana.
And another sleepover!
Reunion with pri sch peeps.
And my mother's coming back!
Whhheeeeee.
Lai lai lai!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Oh, my eldest brother just told me to draw up a timetable and d chapters that i need to study for my Sciences and d no. of days i have till i have to sit for the ppr.
And i readily said OKAY!
hahhaha, excited!


My father made my dad by getting me 200grams of Famous Amos cookies.
Thanks aboden. :D
Me:And ehhhhhhhh, can u like buy the cookies everyday! Your work place is damn near Wisma lah. U take not more than 10mins from Ngee Ann(his work place) to Wisma!
Dad:I dont park d car there kann!
HAHAHAH.


:)
That's all.