|
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
so much fun, so little time.
5:25 PM
Yes, i have been enjoying myself very much. Going out to meet old friends, new friends and we did lots of catching up, filling up each other on our busy lives and sharing a gossip or two and of course, laughing hysterically. Hahahaha. Where shall i start? Ahh, date&sleepover with Nia on Friday. (080607-090607) Oh, ive actually blogged on what we did on our date. So, here's what happened d next morning. We woke up at 11am. She woke up first and guess what she was doing? Watching Hikmah, duh. -.- We had nasi lemak for breakfast before we both watched The Red Shoes in our pjs. We watched only half of d movie because we were both busy bitching during d other half. Hahaha, girls! At about 1pm, i left her place, still in my pjs. Hohoh.
Me: Ehhhh, i cant believe im gonna walk home in this state. Nia: Can lahh, u look like a model! Me: Whatever seyy izza. No link at all seyy.
HAHAHAHA. Okay, pictures! :D 080607 We had Lebanese pizzas.
 At Baladi, Arab Street. gorgeous place.
 Under the covers.
 090607 dslr rocks! :D
 especially when u can print them instantly!
 Thanks Nia. Loves!
Afternoon was Maths tuition. Phillson has a sexy butt! Hahahahh!
 And Mogu-Mogu(my tuition teacher's 6monthsold foetus) is getting bigger! Heeeeeeeeeees, and it's a baby boy! I prefer baby boys to baby girls. :D
Sunday was going to 2weddings with Dad. The modern one. I love d white gown with d train! And tiara! :)
 The traditional one in pink.

Monday.110607. Went to town with Zafirah. And then at night she came over to my place for a sleepover. Unfortunately, Hana was not able to go for certain reasons. I just hope that she's doing okay now. :) And Zaf told me that Hana's bday falls on 13thFeb. And mine's on 12thFeb, makin us both Aquarius! And i guess that's how we can click so well! Hahahah. Such a coincidence! And next year we celebrate sama-sama ahhh, Hana? Hohohoho. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Zaf and i watched a malay movie, Cinta Luar Biasa which got me laughing everytime d actors go, "APE CASE?" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHHAH! We watched d first disc of A walk to remember before dozing off at 4am. Woke up at 10am. Had breakfast then continued watching walk to remember. Aaaahhh, sadsad. :(
120607Tuesday. Zaf left at ard noon. And i had a short nap before waking up at 1pm to shower and chaange for pri sch reunion with Nia+Mizah+Irah&Riah+Nazri+Adam. Supposed to meet at 1.30pm, but as usual, janji melayu, everyone except for Mizah was late. And guess who came d latest lah siah! NAZRI! :O The girls(inc. me) were all cursing him like there's no tomorrow cos we were all hungry. Hahaha. We went to Vivo and ate at Long John. Many mini 'accidents' happened. Many of us dropped our food on our laps, staining out pants. Yours truly included, of course. We were talking about all sorts of things. From soccer, to girls, to boys, to d good old days and what nots. Then we went to enjoy d scenery outside. I'm starting to love vivo. I used to hate it, but now, i think it is d best place to just sit and enjoy a nice breeze. We sat for awhile before going back into d shopping mall cos d afternoon sun was damn hot. Duh! -.- We decided to watch a movie. 6.30pm show. Zodiac. This movie has been showing since ages ago. And it's rated NC16, but we managed to get everyone in eventho some of us were still fifteen. Adam and i bought d tickets and he held onto d tix. So, while waiting for 6.30pm, we went outside again to talk and laugh and do silly, crazy antics! :D Nazri's gf tagged along and i swear it was soooo damn hard for me to NOT leak out any info. Hahaha. But i managed to do it! YAY!
**Paiseh incident of yours truly, Azza Izana.** It was at 6pm. We decided to walk slowly to d cinema, but first, we wanted d tickets to be out. So, everyone was asking each other,"Where's d tickets?". And everyone thought that i was d last to hold onto d tix. I was very sure i wasn't d one. So, i told everyone to check their begs and empty their pockets to look out for d 'missing' tickets. Adam was blaming me all d way because only d both of us were holding on to d tix. So, it was either with him or me. Irah&Riah were laughing when i was panicking. I thought that they thought i was joking. I thought they were playing a prank on me and i was very sure i would not fall for it. However, when i asked everyone to swear that they didnt have d tix with em, everyone swore. I even threatened them by telling them if i find out that they were pulling a joke, i would never ever forgive them. NEVER. Everyone was quiet. So, i thought that we actually have lost the tix. I was so scared that i told them that i will ask d ticket guy what we should do.
Adam: But it's your fault. They cant do anything. Me: Well, at least we can ask what we can do. Adam: Are u sure? I'm not going to ask okay. Me: Just follow. Adam: Are you serious? Me: Of course! We cant go in without tix! And we have paid 70bucks!
I was already standing infront of d counter with Adam right behind me and when i asked, "Excuse me, what do i do if ive lost d tickets?". Before the guy could answer, Adam pulled me back and said that he got the tix.
What d FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!! I instantly blew up and made my way to d washroom, cursing everyone on d way. I felt betrayed! Cheated! I was damn serious and i genuinely thught that we've lost d tix.
I'm never gonna forgive him ever again. -.- And to think that my bestest friend, Nia was in this too! And everyone there! As Haszirah put it,'Azza, u got PUNK'D by Adam!' I sure did!
**End of Piaseh story.**
Movie Zodiac was okay. It would be perfect if d movie was narrowed to 2 hours instead of 3! It was freezing cold in d cinema and Haszirah thought that d movie was boring. She even slept! :O Tsk tsk. HAHAHAHAH. But overall, i thought it was an intellectual movie, it keeps u guessing. It kept me guessing, so i guess it's worth d 10bux. :) We headed home after tht cos everyone was super tired. I really wonder why we always get tired after a trip to Vivo eventho we would be siting and just chatting together. I guess d long journey to and fro dreads everyone. Walked home with Irah&Riah. We walked for less than 10mins frm Causeway Point. All thanks to our long legs! Hah! Reached home at 11pm, totally famished! Hahahah. Dad cooked some nuggets and that was d only thing i had for dinner.
Okay, pictures! :P While waiting for Nazri.
 Boys' talk. -.-
 Doing nothing.
 twins! love!



 Mizah! Sweets!

^.^
I got Punk'd by this guy, Adam Kosnan. -.-

Overall, im so glad that we hd this reunion. Our friendship is still going strong even after 9/10 years! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I love all them all. Not d guy who Punk'd me, of course. MUAHAHHA.
:) That's all.
|