Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, June 03, 2007
bored.
2:42 PM
Listening to I think God can explain by Splender.
Awesome track. :)

Ayus MMS-ed some pics a few days ago and im feeling green with envy. He gets to see really pretty places. Let me show u some of d pics. I could just die! -.-
Im god damn jealous!
And yes, he took all these pics. Didnt grab it from Deviantart or wherever u could think of. (Cause that was my first reaction when i saw these pics)
These pics looked effortlessly, prettily taken. I dont think my brother put in so much effort to take these great shots. I guess these sceneries were just there for him to capture.

For example, when someone's really pretty, u take a shot of her, d picture will turn out gorgeous no matter what.
:D

Get my drift?

Working while witnessing the sunset/sun rise!
awwwwwwwwwwwww. ^.^

A candyshop in Scotland. Sweet!


Scotland.

Russia.

Russia.

My absolute favourite!
According to him, this is the Baltic Sea in Denmark.
Where is the Baltic Sea? I wanna see this kind of breathtaking scenery for myself! Aaaaahhhhhhh! It's so tranquil.
In fact, i think all these pictures define tranquility the best.
How calm and peaceful!
And honestly, i have not experienced tranquility for a loooong time.
I guess the last time i experienced tranquility was in England when i was in Sec2.
:(

Aaaaaaah, im so jealous. Yet, he's complining that he feels bored, doing d same thing again and agian. Then how bout me lah bodoh?
hahhahhha.

:)

That's all.