Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Taking things step by step.
4:45 AM
Me: Do you know that Paris Hilton is going to jail? For 45days!
Publicist-cist(mahdi): Really? What did she do? Dance around naked?


HAHAHHAHAAHA!


Talking to my publicist-cist, Mahdi can be on really random topics at times, but nevertheless, always HIGH-larious! I will always end up laughing the loudest. :D Hohohoho!

Maths ppr 1 was tough.
Physics and Chem tomorrow.

Don't ask.
I'm taking things really slowly. One step at a time. I cant stress myself too much or I'll fall sick again. I'm so weak when it's d exam period.
Nevertheless, I'm thankful that I'm feeling better than yesterday!
:)
Cough, cough, please go away. I promise i will not drink anymore mocha frappes when I'm sick.
-.-
(You see, i drank a blended iced mocha w whipped cream in LARGE from Starbucks on Saturday, when i was sick. I thought it was okay since i didnt have a cough and my runny nose was getting better. I was SO WRONG!)

Yesterday afternoon, we had a study session at Wdlands stadium.
Jan+Hafiz+Kerani. :)
With a really nice view & lots of fresh air, i find the stadium a really conducive place to study!

Jannah&Hafiz. I love this pic!:)


Thanks to Loly&Sherillin! For d study tips!
Much appreciated!
'Miracles happen.'

Off to Phy&Chem for now!
Before that, i'll watch Freedom Writers. :)

:)
That's all.