|
Friday, May 11, 2007
Sicker.
2:57 PM
I'm still sick. In fact, im sicker than ever. I thought i was doing okay, but im sooooooooo WRONG. Today, had Mathsppr2 and Bioppr1. Too little time for Maths, too much time for Bio. too much time for Bio till i thought of many ppl! LOLS. :D Got back around 1pm and i was feeling queasy. I tried sleeping it off. Woke up at 5pm. Body so red. I could feel the heat; from my body and the weather. I was sweating and my head was spinning like a yo-yo. My tummy was growling. Perhaps because i skipped lunch. I went to take a cold shower and stepped out of the bathroom feeling so FRESH.
Not for long.
Mum returned from work and asked if i was okay because she said i looked pale to her. By then, i could feel the food in my throat. Went to the toilet and pppppppppoooooooooffffff, within minutes, d contents in my stomach made its way up to my throat and out of my mouth. And it was all yellow in colour. Maybe because the last food that i ate was a banana. I hate vomiting. I rather shit. It has been ages since i last vomited. I hate d feeling of d pressure from ur stomach and where ur head feels so cramped. Besides, since it's coming out from ur mouth, you can actually taste it. And have u ever wondered why ur vomit tastes sour? That's because it comes from your stomach and ur stomach contains hydrochloric acid that is needed to kill the bacteria in your food. The contents in my stomach was hideous-duh! Haahahah. I had to clean d whole toilet myself since i vomited everywhere. Told ya im not a fan of vomiting. I dont even know how to. -.-
'Ma, i just vomited!' I screamed from the toilet.
My mother was busy watching her Chnl 8 drama series that she didnt even hear me! When she saw me in the toilet, she asked, 'Whyy?'. Explained to her and she told me to visit the doctor tomorrow and it's not an option. Blaaahhhhhh. ;( If vomiting was not enough, i shit twice an hour later! All d food that i ate weeks ago was making its way outtt of my alimentary canal. Did i mention that I'm having my period? So, you can imagine how weak i was and still am. I was losing blood, losing all d proteins and starch that my body needs. Dinner? Didnt have any. Wanted to eat, but the sight of food makes me feel like puking again. Gag me! :O Oh, just in case if you are having any wild thoughts,im not anorexic neither am i bulimic. The thing is, I've been eating regularly. I wonder why I had to vomit just now.
Please god, if you want to remove all the contents in my tummy, make sure it goes down from below and not from the mouth. :(
Enough of sick me. On a lighter note, i watched Planet Earth yesterday night at Arts Central. I love topics regarding Earth. Especially when animals are involved. Yesterday's episode was on Polar bears and Penguins. They will suffer and become extinct if the North Pole's icebergs keep on melting due to our selfish acts. The littlest things such as wasting paper and smoking will affect them. And it's really,really sad. :( The baby.
 I get so, very excited while watching Planet Earth. The reason why i cover my forehead: Pimple cream! -.-
 And i'm very happy that Front Season 2 is coming back soon! YESSA! But this time round, Najip Ali will replace the drag queen, Kumar. :)
Tomorrow's Friday. I'm not going to school since im not siting for any papers. Plan for tomorrow: -Visit the doctor and get powerful medicines that can cure me! -Study Chemistry -dSLR adventures with the boyfriend, NIA!
:) That's all.
|