Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Monyets Love.
2:43 PM
It's Afnidah's birthday tomorrow, 17th May.
The Moneyts had to go for Higher Malay just now to check our examination scripts. I got a B3. Disappointing shit. And quite unfair because Cikgu Teoh had to take d average mark for ppr 2 of d class since I had Drama SYF on that day.
Ppr 1 - 67/90
Ppr 2 - Average of d class was also 67/110.
:(
Damn.
On a lighter note, the Monyets contributed $$ to get Afnidah a slice of Bluberry cake. And we wanted to surprise her and all. Advance birthday celebration.

Watch d video to c if she was surprised or not.
HAHAHA.
:)


P.S. I was super mad at Hairi&Faqih not buying d lighter/matchsticks.

The Princesses! LOVES!

The nicest bus-stop in Singapore. A really pretty scenery.


The candle with no flame.

Birthday girl.

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SITI AFNIDAH BTE RAMLI!
Have fun babe!
LOVES!
<3

School tomorrow. Followed by lunch date with NIA.

Oh, ive gotten some of d pics from yesterday's outing. The ones we took using Nia's dSLR. Will upload em tomorrow!


:)

That's all.