Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Mid-yr OVER! :0
2:57 PM
I HATE MSN conversations that involves many-many ppl. The one that you invite many ppl and talk together. I find that stupid. That's because i don't ype fast and i cant read when an object is moving. It's like a never-ending conversation.
And now, im having one of those.
With the crazy ppl. (Qoo+Faqih+Kokoron+Ismail+Zubair+Azri)
Everyone wants to be heard. I only read. I type occasionally.
Hahaha.
Nevertheless, i find it really entertaining, especially when d explicit language starts.
Hohoho!
:)


My weekend was great! Spending time with beloved family and friends. On Saturday, i went to town with Hziqah to support Babybabat&Zahirah for their stall at d Lime Flea Market.
I then left for tuition where d guys were into camwhoring for no apparent reason. HAHAHA.
And they called me "EMO" for certain reasons.
After tuition, my eldest bro drove me back cos d freaking 912 bus was sooooo SLOW. I waited for more than 30mins! Went out again for dinner with family. we had seafood. At about 9pm, we headed off to Changi Beach to meet d rest of d family. With my aunts, uncles, counsins and of course, grandma. It was rally nice to hang out with dearest cousins and we played with the swing-swing! The little children were like, "Kakak, nak main swing boleh?"
HAHAHAHAH.
I replied with a "wait ehhh."
Hohohoh.
Planned a couple more dates ahead with cousins.
:)


Lime Flea Market.
The pretty owners.
Supporting d babes.

I was so very tired.

The ppl i hang out with at tuition.
Phillson&Nicholas.
<3




The tuition class that ROCK! :)


Seafood dinner before d gathering.

The great cousins!

Played Swing-Swing with the cousins.


My all-time favourite cousin!&Yanto also lah. -.-


The makciks-makciks. -.-


On Friday.
Met up with Nia, the boyfriend to take pics using her oh-so-lovely dSLR.
:)
On timer. Pretty shots uhh?



Today. Laksa again. -.-




TOMORROW!
East Coast Park with the dearest 4E malays. We r gonna meet at 10 for breakfast. They r gonna eat pratas. I dont like pratas leh. How? -.-
And then, simply have fun. And most importantly, DE-STRESS!
:)

That's all.