Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Liverpool vs AC Milan
1:47 PM
I really hope Liverpool will win later.
Because there's Steven Gerrard and Alonso, who happens to have d same name as Kokoron's imaginary friend.
-.-

And i really hope Blake will win this season's American Idol even though i believe Jordin has so much more potential. I just dont want Jordin to become Nordin.
HAHAHA!
(private joke with The Monyets)
:D


School=Sleeping time for The Monyets(The sec4s Higher Malay ppl in Riverside Sec).
We'll talk&gossip for a little while and then we will spend d rest of d time sleeping in d air-conditioned library. We will then go for an early recess followed by more hours of sleeping. Soon, Monyets will turn into PIGS! :)
We need a wake-up call-literally!
O's just a few months away.
Baaahhhhh.


I'm looking forward to June hols despite d supplementary lessons that we are gonna have till 8th June 2007.

:)
That's all.