Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Fishy business!
2:56 PM
It's Wednesday,2nd May 2344hrs.
I don't have any paper to sit for tomorrow and that means no school for me! YAY! :D Today, I've been reading biology notes since 8 in the morning. -.- No time to waste since there's a bio ppr 2 on Friday and it's testing all d topics from sec3. However, i stopped at 2200hrs bcos my brain cannot tahan anymore. Hoho. So, dear bloggy, im here.
:) With pictures.


Love letter from GaryHusband. :)
He's such a sweetheart!

I had an interesting Labour Day. :0
Woke up at 10 in the morning, feeling all geared up for Spiderman 3. My eldest bro booked the tix a week before the opening.(Talk about being kiasu, huh.) We(My ma,bro&me) watched d movie at 1145am. SPIDERMAN 3 is the BBEESSSTTTTTT! A must-watch, definitely! It was quite scary when Peter Parker turned into a baddie when he was wearing that black Spiderman suit. And d scene where Mary Jane had to break up with Parker was really sad. :(
GO WATCH!

Had lunch at Banquet. I then headed off to Fuchun CC's KFC to start my study session with Haziqah&Babybabat.



While I was halfway thru my Bio notes, my ma called and asked me out to Johor with my aunts and cousins. I was torn in between. I wanted to study, but I die-die wanna go Johor as well. Left Fuchun CC at 5pm for Johor. I had no idea where they wanted to go actually. -.- We went to Giant at first. Shop for groceries. Bought dvds. Ate, ate, ate alottt. Then, my uncle drove us to a market! He knew about the place nong-nong time ago. Me and my Ma were quite blur. We didnt know that there is a market that operates only at night. No, it's not an illegal market. Just the usual wet market that ur mother goes to every Sunday and the wet market is HUGE. It was really weird to go to a wet market at night and at Johor! Nevertheless, i thought it was pretty interesting and managed to snap some pics. Oh, i was walking really carefully beacuse i didnt want to get my white bermudas dirty. -.-




This little boy was screaming,"HELLO!" to the still-alive fishhhy!





This Ahpek is the cutest!

Interesting right?
Yeahs!
:)

Thank you to Haziqah for coming over just now. The Bio quiz that we had was great! Plus, you r lucky to have seen me in that state ok! (With pimple cream on my face)



Since im not schooling tomorrow, im gonna be a Kiasu Singaporean. I'm gonna wake up really early to 'chop' seats in the library. Typical Singaporean!
HAHA!


That's all!