Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Expensive pressie.
7:24 AM
Had lunch at Banquet with Nia& my evg companions.
I finally get to meet Mizah and we both hugged when we met.
<3
After lunch, i had to run errands for my Ma.
Paying d bills, update of passbooks, buying birthday pressies for lil cousins' birthdays etc.

I did them all alone. And i had a great time with myself.
I was looking for my lil cousin's birthday pressie at Kiddy Palace. To my horror, d items were so damn expensive! Reluctantly, i bought this make-up set for my 6years old cousin. And it cost $18.90! The make-up set is pathetic, but i couldnt bring myself to buy d Barbie set which cost $39.90 even though Ma set d budget at $50.
She's only six, for goodness sake!
-.-


I then bought a belated birthday gift for Afnidah and Shafiqah. :)
Sauntered around Causeway Point. Singing onto d songs played by my mp3.
Aaaaahhhhh, therapeutic.
:)

Cant wait for tomorrow!

That's all.