Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, May 03, 2007
BIO tomorrow babe.
11:52 PM
I'm so, so tired. Ive got d flu and my body feels feverish. However, i cant sleep. Bcos my brain seems to be really, really active. I tried to take a short nap just now, but my eyes didnt even shut. And my brain, oh my, it was going thru all d bio terms and so on. I trade d nap for an hour with the internet instead.
With blogging. And MSN. (Still got time to gossip with AdamK, some more. LOLS)


Today, as planned, i woke up really early to go to the library. Reached at 11am and was spoilt for choices of seats. -.- Khairani&Jannah came later and sat on the other side. So, for 2hours, i was all alone, super focused before Haziqah came. :)
And i havent stopped since then.
Except during lunch with izzati&marsh at Banquet.(I was thinking of d digestive system, still.)I then continued studying with them. Marsh was super funny, NIA,
irritaing yet so lovable as usual.
NIA, d 10000000000pts guy is HOT! Yessa! :)
Had Burger Ramly(sinful indulgence)for dinner. Thaanks to NIA&patner for walking me home. <3 Reached home at 8pm and have been going on and on and on till god knows when.(i prolly wont sleep, just like my other schoolmates)
-.-

Gagagagagagag.
Okay, smile. :)


I simply love pics. They really paint a thousand words.
Therefore, you see lots of pics in my blog. And i try to put in pics in every post. It's my space anyway, so, my problem. Haha.
:)


BIO, BIO, BIO. sighs.

This is what Bio does to you.

What's up with the peace sign, azza? -.-'




I still havent start my intense memorising on Social Studies.

Jannah text: Been studying Bio. Havent touch on SS. If i dont pass my Bio, i'll jump into d swimming pool.
badron text: I'm going to start on my bio TYS untill i get cancer. lame.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Good luck to my dearest classmates. Bio tomorrow lah babe!
AJA AJA FIGHTING!

That's all.