|
Saturday, April 21, 2007
SYF is overrr!
5:51 AM
I'm now in Computer Lab1 on a Friday afternoon with my dearest Babybabat. Can't believe we actually have free time and all d drama rehearsals are finally over.
Yes, yes! Drama SYF is OVER! Whhhheeee! :) We did our best, definitely and results will be out pretty soon. If you wanna know more, go to HUMairah under my links or click on mahdi's name on my tagboard. Pics and post updated.I will blog about it pretty soon, yeahs?
Gaaahhhhhh, it feels soooo good that the SYF is over. However, there's a tiny part of me that feels sad. It's over too soon and i will definitely miss thoose drama practs. And Mr rodney, of course! We have all grown attached to him and ironically, he was(still is)in NEW YORK during our performance. Our play is on Sept11 which happened in New York, duh. -.- Nevertheless, a day before the SYF, he told us that we have all come a long way and should be proud of ourselves. I was super touched. ;(
Yesterday, Ayus called home. I answered the phone and when i heard that it was him, I started screaming! I talked to him for a while and passed the phone to my anxious mother. He's doing good, by the way. :))
Okay, im done. Going for a dinner&movie date with Zafirah later. Heees. :)
That's all.
P.S.I hope we will get GOLD for SYf, but i'm a happy camper even if ut's Silver. :)
|