Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, April 15, 2007
flea market! :)
2:14 PM
Firstly, a BIG HELLO to SHERLYN! :)
I'm sure you are reading this. It's great to know you. And i love the fact that you know everything about Health&Wellness! I'm going to start working out from now on. Hahahha. LOVES!<3

14April07.
Woke up at 8am for a drama rehearsal. It was okay.
Left at 11am.
.....
Flea Market at *scape. Shared a stall with NIA.$10 each. Sarah and my mum tagged along too. Izza's cousin, Tsun drove us there. The car was really cute, a purple one. Haha. Arrived at 1215 and we started setting up our stall. We rented 2 tables and 4 chairs. The shoes were going at $2 per pair. Clothes: $3 for one, $5 for two. I think overall, we earned quite a lot.$$$$$! Cos we managed to shop for ourselves! Every single time we get money, we will walk around and shop! So money earned, money spent! I spent $15. And got lots of pretty bottoms! Wheeee!
Sarah was really nice, such a sweetheart.:) And super funny! Juicy,juicy gossips, i want more!;) Izza, the boyfriend was such a pig. Sick lah, sore throat lah, tired lah, mosquito lah.I still love her anyway. Hahaha. It was so MUCH FUN! I saw many-many kind of ppl. From d typical nyonyas asking for discounts when it's already so cheap and also to the Lians and domestic workers. Yes, yes. Our costumers were mostly nyonyas. Hohoho.
Thanks to Haziqah+Fo+Sharizan+Zahirah+Zafirah+yanto+rima for dropping by!:)
It poured heavily at 3pm, but our spirits were still high and we were innovative to do d 'plastic' thnigy. When Mr Golden Sun shone again, we were delighted! YAY!
At 6pm, we sold everything off for $1 each. Hahaha.
Desperate.
-.-
We packed up and left the place at 6.45pm. Tsun drove Izza&Sarah back. Dad drove me and ma home. Before that, we had dinner at West Coast.
Okay done.
Im so tired.
Study session with Princess Jannah at the library tomorrow.
:)

When it was pouring. Oh, pily faces!
:O




PACK UP!


Ayus, mana kamu skarang bacin?

That's all.