|
Thursday, April 26, 2007
brown.blue.violet.
3:41 PM
Firstly, we got bronze for drama. Everyone was crying their hearts out when we heard about d result. I shall not blog more about it or i'll start crying. Trust me, ive cried more than enough. It still hurts alott. :( Let me direct you to my drama teacher's blog. www.mizns.multiply.com Read about it. And you'll know why we have cried so much. We deserved better. We totally do. -.-
Brighter things in life. Had a mini surprise birthday party for Nabilah organised by her ever-sweeet boyfriend, Ihsan yesterday(25April). She was super surprised! That shows taht the plant went really well. There were pizzas, cake, crackers, pepsi & camwhoring, of cos! Played soccer with the boys. I realy really love soccer alot. Especially Monkey Soccer. HAHAHA. We laughed more than we played. The girls were screaming, as usual.
Fannnaa! You know, i know. You see, i see! HAHAHAHAH! :D
Had tuition at Fuchun CC's KFC. It was really nice of my tuition teacher to give us extra lesson. Anyway, the KFC there is a great place to study! The music from Class 95 was brilliant!(Yes, you can actually listen to the radio!)We left the place at 7pm. The ever-so-kind tuiton teacher drove me,Babybabat and Nicholas to Causeway Point. Went to Banquet for dinner. Me and babyababt had laksa, Nicholas had fried kway teow. Yummy! :) I couldnt finish my laksa and babybabat was like, "Eat lah! Think of the kids in Africa!" HAHHAHA. Walked back home. I love walking back home alone. That's the time where i can ponder on various issues in my life. Involuntarily, i will laugh, frown, smile all by myself. Yes, that 15mins walk from Causeway Point to my home sweet home.:)) Nevertheless, it can be scary at times when you suddenly have a picture of a ghost, rapist, murderer in your mind. So, what do you do? RUUUNNNN! Hhohooh. -.-
Wednesday nights programmes on TV are borinngg. So, I started revising on Bio and stopped at 11pm. My eldest brother was really nice. He said i could watch Ugly Betty on his portable PSP and so i did. :) It was greattt to watch 5episodes at one go at the comfort of your very own bed!(I'm now at episode 16!US at ep 20) And so, Ugly Betty fans, you better continue watching Ugly Betty! Cos it's really good. Full of surprises! Hohoho.
Okay,today, thursday. Im so bored. :(
I'll update again soon with pics. :)
That's all.
|