|
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Ayus is in Russia.!
2:29 AM

Yes, yes, that's MATILDA!. The vessel Ayus is in. He called my dad today, to inform him that he is in Russia and will be there for 2days before he sets off again to Brazil. He even MMS-ed a pic of the vessel. It's soooo massive! Again, i thank god for the advance technology. :) However, i still miss Ayus dearly and i havent talk to him since i last saw him!:( Well, dad said that Ayus is happy with his surroundings and is slowly adapting to the changes. Ayus even said," Amsterdam best! The place soo nice!" Blah. We are missing him like mad here. I cant even believe he is in Russia. He gets to travel around the world, and i simply cant accept that fact. EGO. -.- Speaking of Russia, I must start memorising notes on the history of Russia. STALIN! Hahahahah. Is he dead already? I think so. -.-
On the other side, the grass is greener.:) My eldest brother, Zefirelli aka The BigTimeDonkey will be back from Taiwan in a couple of hours' time. At around 2am(17April07). Time check 10.45pm. I'm still not sure if I should follow my parents to the airport. I have yet to download d shows he asked me to. Being a techno-goon, I simply dont know how(he taught me twice)! Anyway, he has been gone for a month and I didnt even realise that! Maybe because, he has not been at home lately since late last year when he was called on for NS. And im getting used to it. Oh well. It's good that he is going to be at home for a couple of days before leaving again. That means intense studying for me! No more internet, watching TV 24/7, lying on my bed doing nothing! Cos this eldest brother of mine really wanna see me do well, just like him.:) He will constantly remind me to study(not that i need those reminders!). Thus, i may disappear from the internet world for some time. Hoho.Don't worry, honeybees, I'll be back soon cos i know you guys will miss me and i HAVE to blog cos i need to tell the whole world about SYF! Somehow, writing in my diary does not give me the satisfaction that blogging does.
Speaking of SYF, it is in 2days' time! Aaaaahhhhhhh!*screams I'm now the Gadfly, a social butterfly who is easy-going and gets along well with everyone. The play is still on the Sept11 attack, but d script has been edited and new scenes have been implemented. It's really neat and those who watched it for the first time(Jannah&Diyanah&principal)thought that it was rather touching. However, having done the play for umpteen times, the actors are sick of the play, but we are stepping up to the challenge! Oh! I'm wearing a cut-off mini denim skirt and a preppy top(from the Opening ceremony)with black tights. Did i mention that I have to lie down, be bitchy, carry two chairs at once, throw chairs around and CRY in the respective scenes? It's not as pretty as you think it is. -.- It's pure hard work and we really hope that our play will move people's hearts especially the judges. We have been screamed at by the drama teachers and Mr Rodney(instructorHOT!). So, I'm hoping that our hard work will pay off. I can't wait to perform! And the crying scene.....i'll just have to do it really slowly. ALL THE BEST ACT@RS! It's actors cum ACT @ RS(school's initials). Style uh! :) I'm sooooo excited! Is that a good thing?
HigherMalay Midyear ppr 1 just now. It was pouring when we were doing the paper. A tad too distracting for me even though the weather was pretty cooling. I was unsatisfied with what I've written especially in my malay compo. I didnt even bother to read what I've written. The topics given were sucky. There was no way I was going to do a compo based on a given peribahasa.I really suck at that and I am too afraid that there's a possibility of me writing out of point. I ended up writing question 4; ways to improve the relationship between teenagers and parents. Hah! Esaypeasylemonsqueezy, you may think, but not when all d creative juices were giving you the points in english! I could not think MALAY just now.
(random)Anyway, I hate the fact that a few Malays are actually pretending that their Malay sucks. People, who are you trying to kid? You are a Malay, born as one.You can speak malay perfectly fine, for goodness sake! Stop living in denial. Okay, i shall not blog more on this. It's a sensitive issue. -.-
On the way to ChuaChuKang just now, me and Jannah thought we saw Amri and we actually tailed that guy and entered the shop that he went in! I swear that he looked like Amri! Especially from behind. However, when Jannah asked, "Amri that skinny meh?", i had doubts. It was not Amri. And we burst out of the shop laughing like mad. Hohhoho.
:) That's all.
|