Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, March 18, 2007
iLOVeschool! ;)
9:29 PM
I had fun talking to Hazqah and Shabana yesterday for 2hours. From 12midnight till 230am. We yak and yak non-stop. And we 'reasoned out.' I felt good after d conversation, but Haziqah felt uneasy and Shabana was cool. Hahaha.

So today.I die-die must finish doing my homework.
So at 3pm, i headed for the library alone. Sometimes being alone feels good.But i know of ppl who simply cant go out alone. Siti Afnidah is one living example. She said that it's too scary. I beg to differ. It's therapeutic. But today i wasnt literally alone. Three foreign workers were sitting beside me. And i had to make do the black chair as a table. Stooooppppid. So many ppl in the library. Whatever.
I managed to finish my Bio&half of my Maths. YAY! :)
Had dinner with parents who were from Ikea. They bought new study chairs for me and my brothers. Mine is bright pink and really nice. Haha. Im such a girlie girl. :)

Biology.


VodaVoda and PockyChoc gives me d energy.

The three freign workers!;)


Okay, so school tomorrow.Are you ready? I am! haha. Maybe. Hey, there's a new timetable for term 2 anyway.

I dont care anymore.
He can go and die.
Right?


That's all.