Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, February 23, 2007
oohs.
3:58 PM
Hello ppl. Friday!
I just got back from NIA's place to collect my birthday pressie. And i love d pressie! It's a Lavander body mist&body lotion. ;)
Niceeeee.

Drama yesterday was okay.
This is what we did in Drama last week, Tabbleaux! :)



And today, Friday, i had no activities after school. Went home and started using the internet after such a long time. I thought of changing my blogskin, but somehow decided not to. So, i just uploaded new pics under my profile. AND! I realise that ive got many pics of me wearing the orange-white stripes Hollister top.(see left) And d weird thing is that i've worn it twice only.
HAHAHAHA.
And i remember d dates-25thDec06&16Feb07.
I also did online shopping and have placed an order for a brown U2 skirt. For only 10bux. Gonna transfer d $$ later.
Go to www.theredwagon.livejournal.com
I love the girls. :)


MONYETOH is gonna take place starting from next week. Can't wait. CAn you guess who my monyetee is?

Afnidah, dont worry hun.
Everything will be alright.(all right)
lols.
;)



Tuition with the peeps tomorrow!
Cant wait!
I love them!
<3
And on Sunday, my little cousin is throwing a birthday party. Nasrul Aman turns 3years old on 25th feb. I heard there will be a clown. A real one.
Whheheeheheh!


That's all.
Have a happy weekend.