Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Malay O's.
2:33 PM
Firstly, the Lions won the ASEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Congrats.
MY KHAIRUL AMRI scored that superb winning goal.
Over the moon,of cos. ;)
And all you ppl are so funny lah.
I received really weird, fuuny SMSes when he scored.
Ppl saying like:
1)Thanks azza!-tawfikdaud
2)are u happy now?-JunJie
3)I told you he will score the winning goal.-Badron
4)u must be very happy azza.-MS HESLEY!;)
5)wooohoo!amri best ahh.-LolyLloyd
6)amri mu?-haziqah
++++

Gagagaagaga.
I still think that he is cute lah eventhough Sherillin said that he doesnt look cute when not on field, playing soccer.
I,myself will judge if he's cute or not once i see him in real life.
But for now, KHAIRUL AMRI is cute.
MUAHAHAHAHHA.
;)


Secondly.
O's results.
I guess Riverside sec did quite well.
Congrats!
I got an A2 for my Malay.
How disappointing.
Getting a distinction for my oral means that i didnt do as well as i shd for d paper itself. ;(
Phartie, cheerup okay!
MONYETS will all work hard for our higher malay ppr dis year!
Memorise our peribahasa okay!
HAHAHA.
And LOLY! Congrats yaaarrrrr! 14pointer. :)
Pls let me have my year book back. Thank you.



I will turn sixteen in two days time.
Mixed feelings.
Lalalalalals.
Pressie, pressie, yes i want, yes i want!
I even told my gfs what i wanted.
Hahahaaahha, no shame me.
;P



2MORE DAYS TO YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT!
;)


Anyway, i just wanna say that VALENTINES DAY is ssooooo,very overrated!
Why pay lots of $$$ to show ur love and gratitude towards ur other half?
Maybe im not in love, that's why.

Anyway,i'll be celebrating Valentines Day full of chocs for myself.
And to all my gfs living in SINGLESVILLE, just like i do, happyhapy Valentines Day.


LOVES!

P.S.A surprise snapple apple perhaps.!