Oh yay! It's raining and im loving it! Physics was easier than expected. However, im not sure if i can pass the ppr. Went for Higher Malay with the monyets and it was pouring! We complain of the heaty weather when it was not raining and now that it rains, we suffered. There is no shelter from the bus-stop where we alight to bkt pnjg govy high sch!
Hairi: Oi. Perempuan ape ni tak bawak payung?
Hahahahah. :) I didnt know girls are supposed to bring umbrellas. So, we were all drenched when we sat for our Ppr 1 test. We were freezing! I wanted to pee soo badly. SO, i went to d toilet at that sch for the first time and to my horror, the toilet was beyond dirty! EWW! Plus, they don't have those 'toiletbowls'.So, you'll have to squat if you wanna pee or shit. Ahhhh, so i wrote my malay compo very uncomfortably. It was still pouring when we went back home. We got drenched again. But it was quite okay cos we made a big joke out of it. That's why i love my monyets. <3
I reached Wdlands interchange, bought Cheeseballs when my mum called me and asked if i wanted to go town with her. I soooooo, soooo wanted to say YES! But i got Bio test tomorrow and my study is my top priority. And all of you know that Bio is a hell lot of memory work! So, mum went with Dad and i asked them to buy Famous Amos cookies. I was quite disappointed though cos i love towning with mum. :( Honestly, i think this is d first time i said no to her. Okay, im proud of myself. Priorities straightened out, thank you very much. :)
(oh-so-random) When it rains, the cats will go into hiding behind secluded places and lay very,very still(like statues). I was walking back home when all of a sudden, i spotted a cat right beside me! I was screaming lah! Paiseh-paiseh! -.-" And then the guy who was walking behind me asked if i was okay and what the problem was. I nodded and walked off. I cant imagine telling him that I screamed because of the jngigh!gfgnj cat, can i?! Im afraid of cats, so what? Like you are not! ;P
I love The Feeling! I love it when you call, i love it when you call, I love it when you call, But you never call at all!
Check out their song, Feel My little world too! Ahhhhhhh. Nice,nice! :)
Plus, Jesse McCartney's Just SO you know left me feeling all mushy&gushy after watching the video. I guess it happens to all those living in singlesville too!