|
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Bithday&Valentine.
10:42 PM
Happy birthday to me. ;) Thanks for all d birthday wishes and pressies.(Ayus got d memory card stuck!) I will upload d pics of d birthday pressies soon. I love pressies!And i remember uploading d pics last year too.This year, the pressies that i've received are so, very nice. I love all of em! LOVES!
And my bithday is like celebrated for one whole week lah. Because today,14feb is Izzah's birthday! And d gfs threw a mini party for us. Instead of having a birthday cake,we had fruits coated with chocolate. Strawberries&bananas coated in choc. YUMMY! Thanks honeys.:)
In school, i could sense the LOVE. LOVE was indeed in the air. Students giving roses to teachers, exchanging of chocs etc. As for me, I burnt CDs for my boyfriend(NIA) and my darlings! CDs filled with love songs. <3 And i gave d gfs and bfs mini Cadbury chocs. Thanks ppl for all d chocs,sweets,lollipops,paper hearts etc. ILOVEYOU! I was eating chocolates non-stop in class.And lucky for me, my patner(Victor) didnt want any. Hehehe. We had d mini party after school. Fo+Qoo+Nad+Izan+Shaf+Izoh+Hana+Mira+Faqih+Hairi+Badronz+Ihsan+Syafiq+Ismail+Azri. ;) We took pics, joked around, made d guys confess deir loveeeeeeesss and sang silly malay songs! "Jangan tunggu lama-lama!Nanti lama-lama!.." "Jeling-menjeling!" MUAHAHAH. It was hilarious especially when Badron sang the latter in an out-of-tune melody. Stoooopid. Thanks good ppl for that very special time.LOVES!<3





We were on our way to Causeway Pt when Hairi text me asking me if Fifi was with me and said that someone wanted to meet her. We decided to met at Macs. Me and Fifi were sooo freakin excited already. Wondering hu d guy is and all. Okay,so when we found out that he was d guy, we couldnt stop laughing! Fifi was laughing so hard even when he handed d gift to her. I guessim not allowed to say who that someone is, but if u really wanna noe, ask fifi urself. MUAHAhAHAh. Dream bout me also leh!
After Higher Malay,Jannah&Khairani went to meet their Valentine. I decided to go to the pasar malam to get myself sotong balls. But somehow i decided to eat CharKuayFish. The one that has mayonnaise on top of it. Three guys were ready to take my order. In early 20s, i reckon. Or maybe 18 or 19 yrs old. Anyway, There was this guy who caught my eye.His striking resemblance of Khairul Amri was making my heart skip a beat.His hair,eyes,height was just like Amri's. Whoaaaaaaa! I placed my order and waited while dey deep-fry my charkuayfish. I was listening to my radio and pretended to look oh-not-so interested. Then, that Amri lookalike who was in black shirt and striking yellow apron looked at me and said,"Happy Valentines Day." I swear i wanted to jump&scream for joy! But i kept my cool and said thanks. His voice was so sincere and his smile was oh-so-cute. ;) I looked away. Drank some water since i was holding onto my ice mountain. Coincidentally, he took his bottle and drank too. He even managed a smile before drinking. Lalalalalaala. Charkuayfish was still being fried. I could sense that he wanted to say something to me.And then he said someting, but i couldnt hear him since i wa listening to Perfect10.
me: sorry? him: U never celebrate Valntines day with ur boyfriend? me: oh no, gt no boyfriend. him:oh. me too, no girlfriend. He was prolly lying so i just smiled.And i love d fact that he ende every sentence/word with a sweet smile. So HOT like that no gf? Dun bedek lorr. I felt that he actually thought hard of what to say next and whether it shd be in english or malay. Riiggghht.
him:a lot eh celebrate at cosway pt! (showing a smirk) me: oh yaaar. Then, my chrkuayfish was done and when i paid, he said,"See you again." Duh. He wants customers, that'swhy. He made my day. By looking so much like Amri. ;) I was so excited that i rang Fifi and told her about him. Fifi calls him d CharKuayMan. Not nice. ;( On d way home, i met up with Hairi. So, i told him d whole thing and he got quite excited too. He said that maybe it could be the real Amri. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, amri lookalike was d whipped cream to my blended ice mocha frappe. He ended my Valentines day.
Happy Valentines day to all! Especially those living in singlesville. ;)
LOve you NIA. Cant wait to see you! P.S. Let'sgo rock steady snappleapple.
|