Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, January 04, 2007
iloveschool.=)
3:53 PM
Hello goodppl.
Happy 2007! How did you welcome the new year?
I was at home wif a cup of hot choc welcoming d new year. All by myself. I was pretty emotional. I felt that d $$ spent on d fireworks, countdown parties etc. could be put to better use.=)
How fuddy-duddy lah azza.

ANYWAY.
I love school!
I love d fact that i'm still going to school.I feel intellectual. Probably bcos of d prestige Riverside Sec holds. (ahem!)
I love d fact that i know what to expect in school and what's expected of me.
Plus, dere will always be a surprise and something fun to do in school everyday.
Like today, i had great fun joking with my beloved monyets and darls and classmates and ms hesley. She's super funny today.=))
AND! My Laddooooo came back from India and bought me dis yellow bohemian sling bag! I LOVVVEEEEEEE d baggggg ssooooooomuchhh! Thanks babe. =)
See, a nice surprise.=)
Thanks school.

And thankyou 2006.
It has been a great year with lots of ups&downs.
Thank you to all of you.

Braces tomorrow!
Pray hard. ;)

PS: Ayus, tutop tingkap laaahhhh. Later banjir again! MUAHAHAHAHA!=O

That's all.