Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, December 31, 2006
marissa cooper.
10:10 AM
Watched Death Note 2 yesterday. The movie is so nice. Mind-boggling&a pinch of humor. And if you didnt catch Death Note 1, i dont think you will understand d second one. Both Light&L will die in d second one! ;(
I think im in love with both L&Kira.

ANYWAY.

Do you know that in season three, which is now showing on channel 5 every tues at 12midnight, marissa cooper(mischa barton) will die?
Gaaaaaahh, im crestfallen.
;(
I cant imagine The Oc season four without her.
Nevertheless, i cant wait to see how she's gonna die in season three. And it's four more episodes till d end of season three on channel 5. In US, dey hv started showing season four.
And the last few episodes of The Oc(now showin) is so heart-rending. Summer broke up wif Seth. And Marissa broke up wif Ryan. And both of em are dating a new guy/girl now.
I LOVE THE OC!
=))




The dying scene. Don't die marissa!


Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

Now it's swollen.


That's all.