|
Thursday, December 28, 2006
i hate today.
8:51 PM
FUCK.
That's how i will descirbe today, 28th dec 2006. I hate that F word, bt today is exceptional. I went thru so much pain. So much. Pain like shit. And it's not emotional pain, good ppl. It's physical. How long more till d pain stops, jannah&fo?? ;( Mother monyet, thanks for cheering me up. =)
Anyway, i miss my babybabat&nuttyoink! And to nur izzati,one of my bestest friend, let that monkey go hun. There will be other monkeys around. Just you wait and see.! And dun worry hun, im here for you. Always! And if any other monkey hurts you, i will get my monyets to kill that monkey!hehe. I saw my monyets today too. Jan&khai&Hairi&faqih&FO! LOVES!=)
gagagagagaga. Will upload bout trip to thailand when ive uploaded all d pics alright.
Still in pain. ;(
P.S Thank you you, April that is.We will wait till April.
That's all.
|