Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, December 16, 2006
class bbq!
4:12 AM
Im gonna blog bout d class bbq, 12dec06.
It was so much FUN! I had a wholly good time and enjoyed myself tremendously.

Wheeee!

The night before, it was super kecoh.

Ppl callin and askin bout d preparation, pit no. etc.
I was nip/tuck-ing when badronz&hairibacin called.

Irritating.
We were supposed to meet at 1030am. But me&jan arrived at 1130am.

AND i did d most embarrassing thing in d cab! Paiseh,paiseh. !

So, we took bus 966 to eastcoast. The bus was damn slow and we had to walk for another 30mins to reach pit36D. Luckily, my ahpeks entertained me. They are one sick bunch of ppl. Ahpeks=linxin+guanhui+justin+dickson+junjie=)



We reached d pit at around 1.45pm and started eating.

Blahbalahah.

OH! We listened to justin timberlake's my love 123456789 times!

Serious.
Everytime we play that song, most of us would start dancing&singing.
Funny like shit
.
And d only person who was close to jt's moves was BADRONZ!
Hhaahahaha.
SO, he taught us how to dance. Cannot tahan la.
Started bbq-ing at ard 2.30pm.
**THANKS LOLY JIANBANG for d recipe for d chickens!
I played soccer wif d guys and 2 other girls.

And it was soooooo crazy.


Two incidents.

1) Hairi kicked d ball so hard while i tried to defend. And d ball hit me super damn HARD! My thighs were burning, i swear. Lucky never hit tat thing. HAHAHAH.
2) Hairi touched d ball using his hands. ANd i shouted,"Oi hairi! Hand ball lah you!"
Then, haziqah said tat hairi was d goalkeeper! Waaaaahhhh, so piaseh. -.-''


Ate,took pics, d girls swam.

The girls siao-siao already.
They tried pulling d guys into d sea!

HAHAAH.
Siaotingtong!=P

At 7pm, we went bowling.

I didnt even strike.
Wanna hit a pin also difficult like shit.

SO, i camwhored alone. Using my hp and self-timer, i posed in d middle of d very enthu bowlers.

I suck at bowling, i noe that. =)
Babybabat's brother drove me back. Reached home at 11pm, just in time to watch my Asian Doha Games.
Im still a TV magnet.













BUBBLES!

Now(friday), 1230pm.

I got a movie date wif Fo,Loly,Seri,Faqih at 1pm.
Im so,so gonna b late. We gonna watch The Holiday! Jude Law is so hot and i love him to bits and pieces. =))


That's all.