Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Thank u SHABANA&LIYANA.
4:50 PM
I forgot to do dis yesterday.
So, im gonna do it today.
Im here to thank SHABANA&LIYANA!
I LOVE U BOTH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

They 'burnt' me a CD full of nice love songs!
So sweeeeeettttttt!
It was a pleasant surprise.
I was in d physics lab when Shabana came up to me and said that she had a surprise for me and took d cd out from her bag!
I was screaming and jumping up and down!Full of excitement.
D CD came wif a piece of paper.
A very nice one. Written on it r d tracks and list of songs.

Plus, at d very top deywrote my name wif hearts around it!
HAHAHA.
I was over d moon, d rainbow, d stars and d galaxy!=D
I haven't reveive any surprises for a very long time. So, for them to unexpectedly do something super sweet, i was really touched la.
Yeps, a 'burnt' CD can really make a difference.
It's d thought tat counts, how true.
And d songs r really nice since we've gt d same taste in music and alas, guys!
HAHAH!
Someday we'll know by mandy moore, Bizarre Love Triangle by Frente Never be replaced by 1st Lady just to name a few.
SO, LIYANA&SHABANA i THANK U FROM d bottom of my heart.
Heeeeeeesss.
Love u both many-many!
<3<3<3

And, to receive a 'burnt' CD brought back some unwanted memories.
The first gift i ever receive froma boyfriend is a 'burnt' CD full of Linkin Park's songs!
HAHAHA.
There, a little confession of azzaizanabtenoordin.

I feel so paiseh now.
gaagagagaagh. =)


Town wif bro&mum was tiring just now but d X'mas Lights were beautiful.

The Paragon has d nicest X'mas tree!
Pics will b up soon ok!

P.S.Sec3E malays of rss, meet at b&s at 1030hrs for a raya outing to cikgu-cikgu houses tomorrow!

Okay, must sms Loly now.
His O's end liao!YAY!
=)))

That's all.