|
Monday, September 11, 2006
School tomorrow.
1:09 PM
Wahpiang. School starts again tomorrow. That means it's term 4! 4 weeks to End-of-year exams! OH TIDAKKK!!
Lookin at d bright side, Hari Raya cominggggg! The monyets have already planned d Hari Raya outing. HAHA. Kianchong hor. =))
Oh, someone tag at my tagboard and didnt leave his/her name. HAHA. I love it laar. Cos d tag made me laugh so hard. Afnidah is gonna laugh her ass off readin it too. Nyeahahaha. We are flirts huh? HAHAHHAHAH. Keep those bad tags comin, yaar! Heee. =))
But let me just inform whoever u may be, words dont affect me and obviously u dunnoe me. Or maybe, dont know me well enuf. Cos i have a very high self-esteem. And i mean really, really high. I feel good aout myself. Right friends? ;)
Okay, enough.
Fellow riversidians, let's mug together! For this one month! For our E-O-Y! And, good luck to all O-level& N-level students! Bring us good results and do our school proud! Heh.
Pictures of NJRC yesterday at Science centre.( i even use green font to match d green shirts in d pics! HAHA.)
At d fountain wif Khai&Jan.
We even bought bubbles to blow! Semangat like shit. =)
I tink i need a haircut. I look like a ghost in here.
Oh, our green hair to go with our green shirts! =))
This is Sooooooo CUTE! Us wif pom-poms.
Another one.
me with d pom-pom cheering! Semangat like shit.
Again. =)
The little boy so CUTE! My MR SUN! Hoho. =)
That's all.
|