Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, September 10, 2006
NJRC ROCK!
4:23 PM
Today, 9Sept2006.
Woke up at 7am to go for NJRC=National Junior Rocotics Championships( i tink ahh).
I was early!
HAHAHA.
Waited for everyone(Hairi&co.,Jan,Siddiq) to arrive then we headed to Science Centre.

Blablabla.

Cheered and cheered and cheered.

Like shit. (in a positive way!)

There's even a very HOT guy lor.

HOT
like shit ok! ;)

Blablabla.

Had lunch wif farrihin at Mcdonalds. Then we took pics around d Science Centre wif Jan & Khai.
So nice!
Pics will be uploaded soon. =))

After much screaming and cheering,
I can't hear myself when i talk now.
My throat is sore.
But im glad tat i didnt lose my voice. =)

But hey!
RIVERSIDE GOT CHAMPION IN THE CHEERLEADING AND THE MASCOT ok!!!
=))

So, it was all worth it.

I wasnt even dere when d results were being announced lor.


I left around 4pm for my tuition.
There's a new student.
He's CUTE lor.
And i sat beside him!
Awwwww, ming jie! ;)

Phillson, shut ur trap up!
Stop arguing wif me.
Im tired havin to argue wif u every single minute in tuition.
HOHO.


THEN,
I had to go to my aunty's house at night for a kenduri.
It was nice to see d BIG FAMILY!
And we took pics! Interesting ones.=)

Im soo tired.
My day started at 7am and im still awake at 1.37am.

*yawns.

Homework??
Dont ask.

Some of d pics taken at aunty's place.

Ive finally found someone who acts cute when posing pics. My cousin, YANTO! =)
She's my favourite. Rima Yanti. <3
She's a year younger than me ok!
Yanto took dis pic. So d very d kental me.
I miss Ashidko!! i love dis lil boy. Not so little now. HAHA.


That's all.