Michelle branch - Everywhere
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Beyond. ; (
10:42 AM
I don't even feel like blogging.
Aaaaahh.

Supposed to meet Izzati up but....=)
So, i went out wif my dearest Babybababt to look for a fren's birthday prezzie.
Met up at 3pm.
She was 10mins late but i totali forgive her cos she brought me fried Ayamas chicken.
Yummy.
Walked around Causeway Point for 2long hours.
We got 2 things. =)

Went for lunch at LongJohn. We tried d Treasure meal @ only $3 a meal.
Eeeeeeewww!It was beyond awful!
=(
We forced ourselves to finish d food.
It was THAT awful!

We then went up to Uncle Tidbits(lvl 6) to buy some sweets for ourselves.

THERE. Right infront of d shop i saw HIM.
With a girl.
They were walkin d opposite way as us.
They were laughin. So close together.

i looked at HIM and continued walkin.
Speechless.
He then looked at me.
Shocked.
He stopped laughin and ignored d girl beside him who was talkin to him.

He smiled. As cute as ever.
I smiled.

That's all.

My heart shattered into pieces.
For real.
My stomach did a flip-flop.
Thrice.
I held onto Babybabat's hand for support.

"That was him,"i muttered to her.
"Huh??Where??"
She looked around to look for them, but they were out of sight.

I felt like puking.
Gag me!
The Treasure meal that we had few minutes ago was making its way to my throat.
My blood sugar dropped 15 miles, i swear.
In a negative way, mind you.
I couldn't take d feeling.

Was it jealousy?
Did i feel betrayed?
Was it a Shame Attack for me?

I waited for Babybabat outside d shop.
I suddenly didn't feel like buyin any sweets for myself.
The ever sweet Babybabat bought me a lollipop.

"Here pig,i love you. Don't sad-sad la," she said while handing me a colourful lollipop.
Touched. =)

I text my Babypig up.

Pig. I saw him with another girl.
*Dun sad-sad la. That could b his sister and not gf.
He doesnt have a sister. I know.
*Dont cry okay? There's other guys out there.

Me and Babybabat made our way to d library wif lollipops in our mouth.
The lollipop in mine didn't taste sweet at all.

Get the drift?

I felt THAT terrible.
We sat in d library.
Babybabat bought a slice of Oreo Cheescake from d cafe in d library.
Had a bite.
It didn't even melt in my mouth!

My heart was aching la.
Tried puttin positive thoughts in my mind.
Didnt work at all.
Even talkin to babybabat was a dread.

I just wanted to head home, at that very moment.
BabyBabat, as sweet as ever, walked me home.
I waited for the bus with her.
She did all the talking.
I heard everythimg, but wasn't listening.
Her bus came.
I walked away.

me: Bye babe. Love you.
bb: You don't sad-sad okay. Don't cry at home.
me: will try not to.

Oh wait, why are my cheeks wet?

; (

Thanks babybabat. (norsharizan anak gazali)